Stop Press - Footy Thread No. 666

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
guill said:

Congrats to the 2006 cup winner, i'm happy for Massimo, too many people betrayed him.
:applaud:

Massimo Moratti, right? Yeah.....................too many betrayed him, many "fans", too....................he's a great president, and he deserves a lot, but a lot, but a lot more victories!
Respect for you, PRESIDENTE MORATTI!!

Last edited:
guill said:
If only they could redistribute all the titles won by the Juve during the Moggi era :hmm:

You know what? I was almost happy last days when all the these things came out, I kinda went: "Ah! I knew it! Finally they got him!" But now I have a huge feeling of anger and deep incredibility, it's like I have wasted 10 years of enthusiasm, every year believing it could be the right year for Inter, going to the stadium full of hope, and losing everytime.........................how can you win when there's someone who buys everything possible???
Wasted time, wasted money, wasted patience, wasted health! You think you're following the best sport in the world but you don't know that there's an asshole called Moggi who manipulates everything and you become a loser without blame...................This "man" deserves at least 20 years prison, I really hate him! He, and all the other persons like him! MONEY!! COUNT YOUR MONEY IN JAIL, SMARTASS! MAY YOUR BONES GET BROKEN!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Massimo Morretti does what a lot of Italian football presidents do. He buys the latest hype during the transfer window, with little regard of how they will fit in with the rest of the team. And then he gets bored and so he buys another player to replace them. He's like a kid in a sweet shop.

You wait and see, after the WC is over Inter will change their entire team again. :rolleyes:

He was so in the first times, now no more. He understood that ging money away means bring a team to its death. He doesn't anymore the old revolutions, and the team for next year will remain almost the same, I think we gonna take not more then 3-4-5 players. Most important thing, for zero, following the same traces of Cambiasso, Figo, Solari, Veron and many other players purchases. They came for zero, Moratti pays only the engagement

I don't know if it's fantastic or pathetic, 41 people arrested, 4 important clubs suspected, 10 years of lies, crooked players, dirty agents, puppets, corrupted referees, illegal bets, doping, ghost federation.

:crazy:

:ohmy: Holy shit all this ? Is Mafia back on Italy ?

Last edited:
Juve in Serie B, Milan in very big troubles too, so the title goes to the 3rd (Inter), plus Fiorentina will go to Serie B, so Roma and Chievo will be in Champions league.

Yes, it's a massive scandal :wink:

Milan ? Milan is in this as well ? Holy Shit , I knew this thing was big , but had no idea it was so ugly , but how Milan was involed if it was dueling with Juve for the title , and Juve was the main one team in this all scandal ?

It's not clear what Milan did, but Galliani said something like "We had to be in Moggi's system, we didn't have the choice"

I can't believe , I'm losing my faith in italian football :( Never was a big fan of Juve , but I like Milan's teams , and I was rooting a lot for Milan .

Can't believe all that hard work of Kaka , Schevchenko , Serginho , Seedorf and so many others was thrown in the trash for some bastard . I feel really sorry for the team , mean the players , coz they really seemed to put their hearts into it , all with lots of fair play , and respect for the game , the fans of the team and the colors itselves of the Milan , and behind all of that there was some mafia as well :|

Last edited:
guill said:
I don't know if it's fantastic or pathetic, 41 people arrested, 4 important clubs suspected, 10 years of lies, crooked players, dirty agents, puppets, corrupted referees, illegal bets, doping, ghost federation.

:crazy:

I shame on myself, Italy is giving the worst image of the whole football history, and this right 3 weeks before the WorldCup................
:reject: :sigh: :scream: :( :sad:

guill said:
It's not clear what Milan did, but Galliani said something like "We had to be in Moggi's system, we didn't have the choice"

He never said this, Milan has nothing to do with this. It was just one of the team (but not a player) who phoned to referee designator after the game against Siena. In that game they disallowed a regular goal to Shevchenko and that man phoned complaining over the choice of the referee, beside this there is nothing. Milan is out of this wasps' nest. The only teams who are in big trouble are Juve and Fiorentina and maybe Lazio. It looks that Juve could be relegated even in Serie C, could be very probable.

Happy, proud and glad to be Inter fan. We are completely out of this, or better, we're the main victims............................:mad:

Last edited:
J_NP said:
I can't believe , I'm losing my faith in italian football :( Never was a big fan of Juve , but I like Milan's teams , and I was rooting a lot for Milan .

Can't believe all that hard work of Kaka , Schevchenko , Serginho , Seedorf and so many others was thrown in the trash for some bastard . I feel really sorry for the team , mean the players , coz they really seemed to put their hearts into it , all with lots of fair play , and respect for the game , the fans of the team and the colors itselves of the Milan , and behind all of that there was some mafia as well :|

By now it's a feeling that unites all the football fans of the world, but it's a situation that will be cleared, no fear. The italian magistature is doing a fine excellent work, they're discovering really everything and even more, all the Moggi mafia affiliates are falling one after the other. You can still pay your admiration for Milan's teams, their absolutely clean, they're more than out of this shit.

babyman said:
He never said this, Milan has nothing to do with this

That's what a journalist said :huh:

moggi.jpg

:lock:

babyman said:
Incredible news for Chelsea fans: Andriy Shevchenko communicated to Milan's President Berlusconi his intention to go at Stamford Bridge!

Dude I start to wonder , what kind of a team Chelsea will get , they are practically with Andrey , it looks like they will get Tevez out of brazil's Corinthians , wow it looks like they got more money than Man. Untd now.

Back
Top Bottom