Stickittoandre, Melbourne Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
some fuck keeps ringing and hanging up. It sounds a bit like a little kid hitting the speed dial.:mad:

If you're going to prank call somebody, at least make it interesting. Earlier this year, somebody kept calling my number and hanging up as soon as I said hello (if I paused, I noticed they waited for me to speak), usually about 2-4 times a day for about a fortnight. I was more pissed off that they never did anything interesting than that they were calling me in the first place!

If you're going to prank call somebody, at least make it interesting. Earlier this year, somebody kept calling my number and hanging up as soon as I said hello (if I paused, I noticed they waited for me to speak), usually about 2-4 times a day for about a fortnight. I was more pissed off that they never did anything interesting than that they were calling me in the first place!

:lol: I let the answering machine get almost everything. I"m too lazy to get up and half the time it's telemarketers or people I don't want to talk to

:lol: I let the answering machine get almost everything. I"m too lazy to get up and half the time it's telemarketers or people I don't want to talk to

I use my mobile for all calls and let everyone else worry about the landline.

I decided a long time ago that if someone calls me with a number that doesn't show they can leave a fucken message and tell me what number to reach them with.

It's a slightly more pretentious way of call screening.

Murphy's law: you will run out of drink when you get to the spicy bits.

I use my mobile for all calls and let everyone else worry about the landline.

I decided a long time ago that if someone calls me with a number that doesn't show they can leave a fucken message and tell me what number to reach them with.

It's a slightly more pretentious way of call screening.
I've no idea why we have a landline when everyone we know calls us on our mobiles.

Ah, now I don't have an answering machine. Don't really need one given that almost nobody ever calls me other than my parents.

:ohmy: WTF were you doing?

12611509.jpg

I've no idea why we have a landline when everyone we know calls us on our mobiles.

I only really have my landline so that I can have ADSL Internet - and dialup backup should the Internet go down. And, I suppose, so my father and other relatives back in New Zealand can call me and vice versa without paying exorbitant mobile phone rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom