Stickittoandre, Melbourne Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, so now I've missed two Superthreads. As, evidently, has Ian.

And the locations are meant to be real, guys. :tsk:
We couldn't think of anythin and the thread was goin far too fast to pull up teh master list.

Plus, nobody had it.

When the thread's going fast and you're at about #900, it's not hard to find locations. I've done it. :tsk:

Axver you have to read through Boobies what a great thread :lol:

Dear lord no. I'm thunderously tired right now and just reading anything is difficult enough! :laugh:

I love how the one night I finally get a decent amount of sleep, I wake up utterly exhausted, while I coped just fine with only 4 hours yesterday.

Dear lord no. I'm thunderously tired right now and just reading anything is difficult enough! :laugh:

I love how the one night I finally get a decent amount of sleep, I wake up utterly exhausted, while I coped just fine with only 4 hours yesterday.

You have to though

At like 50 posts we decided to try and finish the thread before you woke up and had the biggest post whoring ever, you must read it!

Whoops, there he is :reject:

haha, too much sleep after too little. Always knocks you round.

I had about 8 hours... :up:

I'd already missed #94 (Rough And Ready, California) and he'd already missed #196 (Guys, Tennessee).

The point about it was though that we were trying to make you miss it and it was like such a relief when we hit 1000; we didn't think we could do it; We had to postwhore to the max but we did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom