Starsgoblue Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Windmilllane

War Child
This must be done.

Starsgoblue's addiction to Blue Crack is absolutely incredible. As I am writing this, Starsgoblue has probably written another post somewhere (good bet it's in PLEBA).

Windmilllane said:
This must be done.

Starsgoblue's addiction to Blue Crack is absolutely incredible. As I am writing this, Starsgoblue has probably written another post somewhere (good bet it's in PLEBA).

i agree fully :yes:

starsgoblue rocks!

:bow: Stars is the woman! :up: Cute as a button blonde or brunette, prolific in posting with a :heart: as heavy as a dumptruck.
You were the first one I noticed on here, as you were everywhere I wanted to be, on all topics and all threads, (except Pleba :wink:) We just wish you would come home to the Octagon more often :sad:

We just hope that you don't burn out like most rock stars do.

:applaud: :applaud: :bow: :applaud: :applaud:

Oh my gosh you guys! I just stumbled in and saw this....you guys are so sweet! Thank you!

What can I say bout my posting other than the fact that I talk alot in real time too, and I always have something overanalytical to say about everything! Besides, I've been a fan for over 20 years and had nobody to share it with--of course I've gots lots to say! :sexywink:

And yes, I did just post somewhere about U2 performing on SNL and COS :wink:

:hug: Interference :hug:

:yes: I feel a great connection with Starsgoblue's posts .
Several times she express things that are in my soul much better than I could ever do.

Last edited:
bsp77 said:
You have been a fan since you were 3?

Well if we want to get technical about it....my mom actually has a pic of me as a baby with a pair of headphones on....who do you think she was playing for me. :yes: My momma raised me right! I can't remember not ever knowing bout U2...mom was a big music freak like I am now. :wink:

U2democrat said:
holy crap you must show me that whole pic from which your avatar came..........:combust:

Check this out....U2Dem!

f790bb97.jpg

Windmilllane said:
This must be done.

:yes: there are lots of people here, but it's just impossible not to notice Stars :up:. keep it this way Stars :)

Back
Top Bottom