Star Wars vs. Star Trek

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You don't know Dr Who? wow. Its a science fiction tv show with notoriously cheap sets. Its English and was a tv staple for years. Actually its still going. Started back in the 1960's I think. :up:

beli said:
Dr Who wasnt cable here. It was/is played on the government owned free to air channel. But it may well be different in the USA.

Same for the USA, when it was on, it was on PBS.

I know there were 4 or 5 Doctor Who's, but I'll always remember the curly/puffy headed guy with the long nose as Doctor Who. (I just looked it up, Tom Baker)

as for Star Trek vs Star Wars

Star Wars by a mile, but I like Star Trek well enough, it's just too saturated, the orginals and TNG were excellent, along with a few of the movies. Star Wars had pretty much 5 good movies, at least 2 of them are classics. Hard to make a direct comparison anyways.

Plus, Han Solo could have taken Kirk in a fistfight.

Last edited:
Last edited:
First 3 Star Wars - Awesome

Last 3 Star Wars - Crapola

Gene Roddenberry - Visionary

George Lucas - Greedy Media Whore

Star Trek all the way, even though it's gotten progressively lamer since the TNG-DS9 Renessiance.

I'm a big Star Wars fan, but the prequels sucked so badly that it shifted my position to Hardcore Trekkie again.

Affleck playing Kirk...only after I gouge out my eyes. The only James T. Kirk is The ShatMan, and that's it.

Back
Top Bottom