Star Wars: Episode VII: Revenge Of The Septuagenarian

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two_Face_(Nolanverse).jpg

Tommy_lee_jones_2_face.jpg

:|

I have a friend telling me that didn't actually happen, I guess. She noted that Harrison doesn't even have a verified Twitter account, so the tale of "Ford posted this to his twitter" is el falso. And she also found the original picture on Reddit or something.

Eh, still mildly amusing.

Well, I mean, it's obviously a font, all of the Os, Ts, Ns, etc. are the same.

But it was still amusing :p

Either way, I think he will heal faster than the normal person. Because he's an actor. He pretends for a living which is one of the mightiest skills known to man. So his mind sort of wills his physical being into believing he is superhuman. Therefore, he most likely is.

Also, I've been told that in the 21st century - septuagenarians can do everything that a 20 year old can do. Especially old action stars that don't need any movie magic to help make them appear more physically adept than they actually are.

Either way, I think he will heal faster than the normal person. Because he's an actor. He pretends for a living which is one of the mightiest skills known to man. So his mind sort of wills his physical being into believing he is superhuman. Therefore, he most likely is.

Also, I've been told that in the 21st century - septuagenarians can do everything that a 20 year old can do. Especially old action stars that don't need any movie magic to help make them appear more physically adept than they actually are.

:applaud:

Some indeed can! I have a friend at age 40 that can run 3 miles in 16 minutes and 53 seconds, and can do 33 pull ups. That's faster than he was at 20 and nearly twice as many pull ups as well. How many 20 year olds can even do one pull up let alone run 3 miles in 30 minutes?

Last I checked, 40 isn't considered septuagenarian, not is that number Ford's seen on a birthday cake in quote some time.

Last I checked, 40 isn't considered septuagenarian, not is that number Ford's seen on a birthday cake in quote some time.

I think you missed my point. My friend at 40 not only has not lost any physical strength or speed since he was 20, he is now at 40 stronger and faster. That's 20 years of aging and he is now faster and stronger. What do you think will happen to his 3 mile time and the number of pull up's he can do in the next 30 years given the previous 20?

I think you missed my point. My friend at 40 not only has not lost any physical strength or speed since he was 20, he is now at 40 stronger and faster. That's 20 years of aging and he is now faster and stronger. What do you think will happen to his 3 mile time and the number of pull up's he can do in the next 30 years given the previous 20?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh Shit. I'm dying. So glad the rest of the office is out for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom