Star Wars Episode III teaser trailer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Blue Room said:

I heard the same thing, except I heard the actual duel footage would be 10 minutes in length between Anakin and Obi Wan. It will most likely be intercut with other events but the duel screen time is suppose to be 10 minutes. Then again there are few who know for sure and Lucas edits up until about 2 weeks before release.

Also, its supposedly Mace vs Anakin & Sidious(Emperor) from what I heard and Sidious(Emperor) and Yoda are going to go at it as well.

Mace against 2 dark jedi! Holy crap! Well, whatever the setups are it's going to sweet jedi carnage!

Samuel L. Jackson made George Lucas promise Mace Windu would go out in a bad ass way, so you know he'll have a good fight!!

daafish said:

Mace against 2 dark jedi! Holy crap! Well, whatever the setups are it's going to sweet jedi carnage!

Well, they sort of go at it. It is more of Mace versus Anakin, I dont want to spoil it to much for those that dont want to know. Lets just say Mace is suprised and/or distracted. He goes out in a blaze as a result. Sidious is involved and it is why Mace loses the duel.

Of course I dont know any of this for sure. Just what I have heard.

Last edited:
nbcrusader said:
I hope Jar Jar goes out in a blaze as well......

I second that! The movie should start off with a bang! I'd like to see a death star laser blast right in his face!

aww and kill off the kiddie appeal of the film........
DO IT DO IT

That would make for an interesting thread......How would you kill Jar Jar Binks?

I TOLD YOU, Jar Jar kicks Count Dooku's Christopher-Lee-Saruman-Count Dracula-Man with the Golden Gun-best-villain-actor-ever ass

With a dagger-sized lightsaber and Eazy Cheeze

Back
Top Bottom