Stadium Arcadium has leaked.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or is the audio quality of Dani California worse than the rest? It's also an mp3, where the rest are aac/mp4.

What's the deal?

I'll post my thoughts about the record tomorrow.

namkcuR said:
Is it just me or is the audio quality of Dani California worse than the rest? It's also an mp3, where the rest are aac/mp4.

Not just you. I went elsewhere to get a different copy of Dani, would up finding the CD single and 3 b-sides :up:

tuwie said:
lovely lovely lovely stuff<3
they're back, foos.
;]

Yup. :drool:

I'm very impressed. I'm busy uploading a new link now for everyone else who wants it.

Secretfly, dalton, titans, headache, and browneyedboy, check your email. :up:

Heard all the album.

Maybe too much "pop/rock" instead of some more "funk". But the album is surely good, and it has less fillers than you would expect in a 28-track album.

I still can't believe how great Snow (Hey Oh) is. Amazing song :drool:
I'm sure there are many more great tracks in this album, I need more listenings.

MacPhistoPT said:
Heard all the album.

Maybe too much "pop/rock" instead of some more "funk". But the album is surely good, and it has less fillers than you would expect in a 28-track album.

I still can't believe how great Snow (Hey Oh) is. Amazing song :drool:
I'm sure there are many more great tracks in this album, I need more listenings.

What really got me was how they blended the funk grooves and pop melodies. "Charlie" is probably the perfect example of this.

They're sounding more like the funk of Sly and the Family Stone than the funk of Funkadelic, which is what BSSM was.

Last edited:
MrBrau1 said:

What really got me was how they blended the funk grooves and pop melodies. "Charlie" is probably the perfect example of this.

They're sounding more like the funk of Sly and the Family Stone than the funk of Funkadelic, which is what BSSM was.

I'm listening now to "She's only 18" and I understand what you mean. Maybe I'm just mistaken, it was the first listening. But the album is good, there's no doubt about it

Listen to Torture Me - that bass line at the beginning plus the guitar by John is fantastic!

MrBrau1 said:

That's what I thought after my first couple of listens. :up: It's kind of like they placed BSSM and By The Way into a giant pot, stirred, then sprinkled some new ideas on top. It's a nice combination, I must say. And it's cool that Anthony's "rapping" a bit more.

my sister is learning bass, and I want to give her a RHCP song to start with.

what's a good Flea bassline for a starter?

LemonMacPhisto said:
my sister is learning bass, and I want to give her a RHCP song to start with.

what's a good Flea bassline for a starter?

Otherside. The solo might be hard for her to do, but the rest of it's not bad.

EDIT: Also, Pea is really easy. If she's young, though, you might not want her to listen to the lyrics. :uhoh:

GibsonGirl said:

Otherside. The solo might be hard for her to do, but the rest of it's not bad.

EDIT: Also, Pea is really easy. If she's young, though, you might not want her to listen to the lyrics.

thanks! :D

yeah, she listens to rap trash all day, about Goodies and Candyshops and crap, she can take Pea.

I really hope they come to Orlando or Tampa or something :drool:

I'd be sad if they didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom