SQUIRRELS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
:mad: SQUIRRELS gggrrrrr :angry:
:angry: gggrrrrr SQUIRRELS :mad:
:angry: gggrrrrr SQUIRRELS :mad:

scratch scratch scratch
above my bedroom ceiling

pitter pat of little feet running across the ceiling

scratch scratch scratch
above the living room ceiling

Normally I would never think of harming one of God?s furry little creatures.
When I was in High School, I felt like crying when I came home one day and had accidentally hit a squirrel with the car, and looked in the rear view mirror and saw his little tail flapping in the wind on the double yellow stripe of the highway.

pitter pat of little feet running across the ceiling

tap tap tap
tap tap tap
scratch scratch scratch
squirrels

waking me up at all hours of the morning
nesting above my bed
making more baby squirrels

tap tap tap
tap tap tap
scratch scratch scratch
scratch scratch scratch
scratch scratch scratch

Well guess what guys!!! THE EXTERMINATOR IS COMING!!!!!

One time, in my 7th grade science class, Mr. Ranzinger was really boring, so I was sitting and looking out the window, and I saw a squirrel, so I named him Sammy, but then he ran in the road and got run over. I felt really bad.

I knew there'd be a "one time" story when I saw that BC had replied

Now you're making me feel really bad about calling the exterminator...it took me a long time before I even decided to call the apartment management about it. :sad:

But the squirrels nesting in the crawl space above the apartment are really annoying and cause major damage, and chew into anything, including electrical stuff. At least that's what I keep telling myself, lol. Not to mention, they really do wake me up at all hours...sometimes 6am or 7am their loud tapping or chewing or whatever they're doing wakes me....or like this morning, my day off...I was up till 5am, and since it's my day off I was gonna sleep till noon....but noooo....the noises woke me up at 10am. grrrrrr :angry:

:hug: BC

Watch out for squirrel retaliation...

evilsquirrel.gif

A couple days ago I was hanging out in the backyard with one of my friends, and this squirrel was on the fence behind us so I turned around and started making those chitter chatter noises that squirrels make whe they're chasing each other, and the squirrel looked at me all funny then came down and sat in front of me and chitter chattered back.
I am not kidding, I have the amazingly useful talent of being able to talk to squirrels!
Yes, I know you envy me.:p

I am mystified that someone with the name of Ranzinger could be boring :confused:

When I was little (in 8th grade) my class took a trip to washington D.C.
We were on the outside of the Whitehouse gates, where the streets are blocked off.
Anyhooo.........I saw this cute squirrel and the whole class was in awe of the coolest squirrel ever. We decided to make him the class squirrel and named him "Lucky''.
Lucky got frightened when one of the hoodlums in my school threw something at him and ran off..........into the middle of the supposedly car-less street.
A secret service car came out of nowhere and
..........................ran over him.
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
SO then, those hoodlums gathered around the poor lifeless body of Lucky and took death scene pictues:uhoh:

Last edited:

Normally I would never think of harming one of God?s furry little creatures.
When I was in High School, I felt like crying when I came home one day and had accidentally hit a squirrel with the car, and looked in the rear view mirror and saw his little tail flapping in the wind on the double yellow stripe of the highway.

[/B]

hehe im sorry.....but the way you wrote that-"his little tail flapping in the wind"..thats so funny!:lol: :lol: :lol:

i:heart: squirrels..so cute!!

I :heart: squirrels too :) They're the cutest things. There were so many squirrels in the grounds of the university residence hall I stayed in last year. And there were ducks there too. Which was bizarre because it was miles from the nearest lake/stream. :confused: I :heart: ducks too.

Re: Re: SQUIRRELS

coolhandlaura said:

hehe im sorry.....but the way you wrote that-"his little tail flapping in the wind"..thats so funny!:lol: :lol: :lol:

i:heart: squirrels..so cute!!

It has traumatized me for life, lol...

Anyway, I remember the 2nd time I accidentally killed a squirrel with the car. It was just down the street from my apartment, I was going shopping one day last year. I saw these two cute squirrels running and playing with eachother. One of the squirrels suddenly decided to run across the road. I wasn't anywhere near him tho...then the second squirrel mad a mad dash across the road to follow him...I didn't have time to slow down, it happened so quickly, but I thought the squirrel had run fast enough to get out of the way...and that's when I heard the sickening crunching noise. :sad: I felt so sad especially for the other squirrel who most likely saw the whole event take place...I hope he wasn't traumatized when his/her friend was killed. :(

Anyway, like I said before, normally I :heart: little squirrels too...I grew up in the country on a farm, and would sit in the living room and watch them through the sliding glass doors, or sit outside on the back porch and watch them collecting pecans (we had lots of pecan trees in our yard). But when they're in your attic where they can cause serious damage, and even chew through electrical wires and burn the house down, that can be really bad.

I remember one time my parents had squirrels in the attic on our house on the farm...my mom had to get my dad's shotgun and shoot them when he was away on a business trip, lol.

Last edited:
actually, I just had my very first manicure and pedicure today....the hair color you gave me in that pic, kinda matches my nail color now :lmao:

you know what they say about pay backs

can't really tell the eyes are purple on this monitor anyway

GO GIT 'EM PURP!!

we have creepy white squirrels here. and a lot of black squirrels, and whiteblack squirrels, and red squirrels, and blackgrey squirrels. i can hear them on my roof at night. and yes, it's annoying.

I had chicken for dinner

I saw a totally solid black squirrel downtown Minneapolis walking down the sidewalk like he owned the place.:wink:

_________
:wave: I just saw a thread about cooties

one time, in grade 8, when me and my friends were walking home, we saw a dead squirrel on the sidewalk, near the curb, and it was so gross. it was there for about 3 weeks, and then it disappeared.... :ohmy:

souLnation2002 said:
one time, in grade 8, when me and my friends were walking home, we saw a dead squirrel on the sidewalk, near the curb, and it was so gross. it was there for about 3 weeks, and then it disappeared.... :ohmy:

Maybe that was the same dead squirrel somebody put in my car that one time.......

Bonochick said:

Maybe that was the same dead squirrel somebody put in my car that one time.......

aww... someone put a dead squirrel in your car??? :hug: Bonochick... but how did they get it dead? :eyebrow: i hope they didn't kill it.... that would be bad....:yuck:

Back
Top Bottom