SPY REPORT: Pete Yorn fans.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MonaVox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
[color=royal blue]here's hopin' you live in NY.....unlike me :sad:

8.15.02 - Pete Yorn to play LIFEbeat Benefit in NYC!
[from peteyorn.com]

PY will be performing (acoustic) at the LIFEbeat 10th Anniversary Benefit show along with Jimmy Eat World, The Hives, and other special guests, on August 28th at Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC.

Tickets are onsale NOW and can be purchased via Ticketmaster ONLINE, all Ticketmaster retail outlets, charge by phone at 212-307-7171, and at the Hammerstein Ballroom box office (located at 311 w. 34th between 8th and 9th Avenues). Doors open at 6:30PM and the show begins at 8PM.

LIFEbeat is a national non-profit organization dedicated to reaching America's youth with the message of HIV/AIDS prevention. LIFEbeat mobilizes the talents and resources of the music industry to raise awareness and to provide support to the AIDS community. For more information, please visit LIFEbeat.org.

And for the rest of us (NON-New Yorkers)
184PETE.jpg

:tongue: :drool: :love: :heart: I am the Yorn ambassador.....o yes...[/color]

I already have my tix because I LOVE The Hives so you all will have to let me know what Pete Yorn stuff I should start listening to.

sharky said:
I already have my tix because I LOVE The Hives so you all will have to let me know what Pete Yorn stuff I should start listening to.

[COLOR=royal blue]
Llllllllluckyyyyyyyyyy get his CD Musicforthemorningafter....or ELSE! [/COLOR]

I almost had a chance to go....

WHY THE HELL IS THE SHOW THE FIRST DAY OF MY GERMAN CLASS DAMMIT THIS IS SOOOOOO NOT FAIRRRRRRRRR :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom