Springsteen VII ~ Wrecking Ball

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the static set lists tend to drop as he goes along... and oh look, jersey and new york city is next week.

still don't have a ticket... could have gotten one for the first izod show but i'm trying to hold out for MSG. i know full well he'll be back in the fall and play multiple shows at MetLife or CitiField or whatever... so i'm not gonna break the bank trying to get in to one of these shows.

but god knows i'll be on ticketmaster all day every day when he's at MSG if i still don't have one on the day of the show

This is very sweet

For 5-Year-Old, Springsteen Dream Comes True - Entertainment News Story - WCVB Boston

I found this for you Martha. Still no mic stand pic

bruceslidesintohome_boston.jpg

i've had to give up my tickets for 4/1 in DC. :sad:

i gave them to a longtime fan who's never seen him before. he and his bf are *thrilled*, so that's some solace.

i'll be in L.A. all next week. just saying. :shifty:

i'll be working, so no fun, but we'll be in downtown for a few nights, and then move south through the OC including, um, Irvine. :D

The beginning of this looks shaky, but the rest that I could watch is pretty good

I also forgot to mention the two guys who tried to run up the stairs past me and cut the line, even though the guy who works for Bruce said that the numbers were going to be checked several times-and they were. All the way until we were in there. They were afraid they were going to miss the cutoff for front row so they were going to cheat to get it (even though one guy told he he wasn't trying to do that when I told him they were checking numbers -haha, sure). I've gotten every GA spot I've ever had through 100% legit means, and I can't stand people who can't just do that. Not to mention the fact that every spot up there is great. The only other time I've ever had GA for Bruce I could have been in about the third row and I tried, but this guy was all up behind me in my personal space so I just went to the back of the pit and it was great.

Bruce Springsteen-Thundercrack Boston 03-26-12 - YouTube

they really need to announce the stadium leg of the tour soon, so i can plan my ticketing attack...

don't want to skip next week with the intention of going to a stadium show only to find out that they'll be playing the NYC/NJ area when i'm on my honeymoon in september...

Well it looks like the Boston date will be August 18th, so I would imagine NY/NJ would be in that same time frame.

Yes it's supposed to be Aug 18th at Gillette. I'm so glad I had such a great experience Monday because I think I'll sit that one out. I hate that freaking Gillette.

that's actually when the magic tour shows were, too... and i think the rising tour giants stadium shows were then as well... but the last stand at giants stadium was at the end of september/early october.

so as long as it's in line with any of those three tours all's good in the hood. if it's in between those times, i'm fucked :wink:

MrsSpringsteen said:
The beginning of this looks shaky, but the rest that I could watch is pretty good

I also forgot to mention the two guys who tried to run up the stairs past me and cut the line, even though the guy who works for Bruce said that the numbers were going to be checked several times-and they were. All the way until we were in there. They were afraid they were going to miss the cutoff for front row so they were going to cheat to get it (even though one guy told he he wasn't trying to do that when I told him they were checking numbers -haha, sure). I've gotten every GA spot I've ever had through 100% legit means, and I can't stand people who can't just do that. Not to mention the fact that every spot up there is great. The only other time I've ever had GA for Bruce I could have been in about the third row and I tried, but this guy was all up behind me in my personal space so I just went to the back of the pit and it was great.

Bruce Springsteen-Thundercrack Boston 03-26-12 - YouTube

The two dislike votes are clearly just people who wish they had been there.

MrsSpringsteen said:
DC last night. You bastard :wink:

Seaside Bar Song
Does This Bus Stop At 82nd Street
Trapped

Tour premieres

Adam Raised A Cain
The Promise
Out In The Street

Zomg.

Back
Top Bottom