Springsteen Survivor - Tier 1 semi-final - Round 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST favorite.

• Incident on 57th Street

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thunder Road

• Backstreets

• Born to Run

• Badlands

• Promised Land

• Born in the U.S.A.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
Please vote for your LEAST favorite.

Well...that was kind of a bull round. I'm kind of losing the urge to finish this off when three votes counts as an elimination, but whatever. I know I personally forgot to vote, as did a few others.

Whatever, She's the One and I'm on Fire are gone, and I'm sure the Rising will go next for whatever inexplicable reason.

If it wasn't entirely obvious that Darkness should have gone in the previous five rounds, it certainly is now. I can't imagine someone honestly preferring it to Sandy or The Rising, but I guess it must be possible, if the vote counts are any indication.

I really don't have too much more to say about this thing, I'm sure if someone else were running it there'd be more people voting, but I'm not going to play the whiny card right now, I'm just going to put it out there that if anyone else wants to finish it feel free.

I missed the last round as well. I guess I would've voted for I'm On Fire to save She's The One, although that would have sucked.

It's 11 that move on from here, correct? Might as well just have Sandy and The Rising go now to move it along; it's not like either one will win this anyway.

I would've voted the Rising to save them, and all it would've done was force a three-way tie. Oh well.

it's all ian's fault. yesterday, he posted about having i'm on fire stuck in his head for two weeks, yet did nothing to save it. :tsk:

I'll admit to being a little more than bitter about it being gone. More than anything I'm angry at myself, I had time to vote. Oh wellz.

If it wasn't entirely obvious that Darkness should have gone in the previous five rounds, it certainly is now. I can't imagine someone honestly preferring it to Sandy or The Rising, but I guess it must be possible, if the vote counts are any indication.

I prefer Darkness to Sandy, but The Rising tops all three.

/blasphemy

I prefer everything here over Sandy,

And I prefer The Rising over about half of everything here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom