Springsteen Survivor - Greetings From Asbury Park - Round 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your least favorite.

• For You

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit in the Night

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
Please vote for your LEAST favorite.

And with 8 votes Blinded By the Light is gone

Votes:

Blinded By The Light - 8
It's Hard To Be A Saint in the City - 2
Growin' Up - 1
For You - 1
Spirit in the Night - 1
Lost in the Flood - 0

WHERE'S THE POLL?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? HOW CAN I MAKE MY DECISION WITH NO POLL?!??!?!?!?!

clf

"Growin' Up," sadly.

I love the acoustic version of that and "Saint" on the Tracks release.

How will those releases be covered?

I'm out to protect whatever GAF votes for, pretty much by default. This may involve me voting for Growin' Up, sadly.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna have to go for Growin' Up as well.

I believe alternate versions of regular album songs aren't part of this, but I might be wrong.

That's fair, I was wondering more about that release as a whole.

I think Ashley's plan is to do one poll for each Tracks disc (minus any alternate versions) and just have the song with the most votes move on to the semis. That way, we include Tracks without taking forever with it.

I'm down with that, as long as "Thundercrack" and "Loose Ends" move on.

Oh, also, you all are breaking my heart, this is the hardest round for me because I love every song here, but I love Growing Up just a BIT more than Lost in the Flood.

Yep, got to agree with Ashley here. If it came down to Growin' Up vs. Saint, I would take Growin' Up, but I really don't care that much for Lost In The Flood. I figured it would be a wasted vote, but now Growin' Up is good as gone, so there you go.

I'm with you. I hate that guy.

I love him like a brother, but I wouldn't follow the guy under any circumstances, for fear of winding up disoriented in a back alley dumpster, or skulking in the janitor's closet of an all-girls Catholic school.

can't believe growin' up is losing this round; my fave :sad:

but they're all very, very good.

the least of the bunch is saint though

Disc 2 is going to be the hardest. Which sucks, because...seriously...what's on Disc 4?

Apart from one or two decent songs, not much.

Perhaps the three exclusive songs from 18 Tracks (The Fever, The Promise, Brothers Under The Bridge) should be added to that poll. You'll still have plenty left over for the miscellaneous round.

Apart from one or two decent songs, not much.

Perhaps the three exclusive songs from 18 Tracks (The Fever, The Promise, Brothers Under The Bridge) should be added to that poll. You'll still have plenty left over for the miscellaneous round.

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom