Springsteen, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
No fair! :mad:

I wish he would come back here again.

You already saw him, right? :mad:
And from what I heard most shows didn't sell out in the US.

So I'm happy to see him coming back so I can see this show after all. :madspit:

Oh wait, I said I am happy now...

:happy:

I finally got around to picking up a copy of We Shall Overcome, and it makes me hate myself for missing a chance to see him a few weeks ago in Saratoga Springs. I didn't think he was worth a four and a half hour round trip. Now he's not coming back around in the fall, as I predicted he would :banghead:

because I refuse to allow this thread to sink into oblivion [is that the right word?]
I shall post some new [old] pics for ya'll

smile.jpg

elvis.jpg

born2run.jpg

4-1.jpg

apr27_2.jpg

apr27_4.jpg

phillybanjo.jpg

CMT-studio.jpg

CMt-bruce.jpg

CMT-bandseeger.jpg

Popmartijn said:
He's coming to the Netherlands again!!! :hyper:
And this time I WILL get tickets. :)

:hyper:
It will be a good Friday the 13th in October. :dance:
I bought seats as I demand that my dad goes with me. It's part of his musical education. :D

:hyper:

(BTW, I was #2 in line, so I was safe :))

He initially said he wanted to go, but then was scared away a bit because of the steep prices (80 euro, ~ $100). But we'll arrange something. :)

elevation2u said:
:ohmy: that's very cool !

I would have to pay my dad to go to a Springsteen show, for some reason my dad hates Springsteen (& Dylan as well)

:angry:

Well, I was surprised when he initially said he wanted to go (when Springsteen came for the first time with the Seeger Sessions Band). He never had much interest in Springsteen. But he likes We Shall Overcome. :)

I'm glad he was OK

LAKE PLACID, N.Y. (AP) — Evan Springsteen, the 15-year-old son of Bruce Springsteen and Patti Scialfa, had to be pulled from an Adirondack lake by forest rangers earlier this month after his kayak overturned.

The incident occurred July 2, when the family was in Lake Placid, where the couple's daughter Jessica was competing in the resort village's annual horse show.

Officials with the state Department of Environmental Conservation said forest rangers on routine patrol spotted an overturned kayak some distance from shore. When they pulled up, they saw a teen in the water.

The rangers got the boy into their boat and took him to the rented lakeside camp where his family was staying.

The teen Springsteen wasn't hurt in the incident, which occurred while he was on an outing with friends.

A department spokesman said the 56-year-old rocker thanked the rangers for rescuing his son.

I really miss Bruce! I thought for sure he'd hit a couple southern states this fall :(

I converted the streams from 18 nights of Bruce from AOL to video ipod format. Only 432 MB.....if anyone is interested:
http://www. you sendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=C56B07B877D4D300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom