Spring draws closer.........WEATHER part XI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for your sympathy, Susan :hug:

Oh and BTW ... I'm not working tonight either ... I simply 'called in' and what a 'surprise' that was for me. I never purposely miss work ...
no matter what, but tonight's weather gave me good reason to say 'Stay Home' :up:

tiny dancer said:
We are to get another 4-6 inches tonight also.

I want spring to come so very bad.

Me too I am wanting spring to arrive soon.

Can't believe it has been snowing all day. Got about 8 inches so far and this is suppose to continue till around noon tomorrow they are saying. It's absolute madness all this snow at one time.

We could have snow shoveling and plowing parties.

:ohmy: :giggle: at the parties comment!

Not a drop where i am, sorry :happy:

When i went out at first, i didn't even have to wear my gloves&i had my coat unfastened but it got a bit windy&rainy later :huh:

Yep, that's right tiny! When i started out walking to get your parcel, it felt almost like a lovely spring day but it did turn a bit yukky so i put them on shortly after picking the parcel up!

Yes that's what i was saying that to begin with it was really nice! But then on my way back it became a little colder - still pretty bearable though :yes:

I put them on after eating some chips i got down there :drool: :drool: :drool:

No gloves ?? Not possible here and especially now !! :no:

I just looked outside and it's HEAVY SNOW ... that's now falling down!! :ohmy:

I was only kidding about bringing on 'the foot' ... that I mentioned earlier. :wink:

This really is getting to be one 'big mess' ... no matter how you look at it.
Whether it's heavy or light snow ... doesn't really make a difference now either. :tsk:

Ack! Nightmare, and i'd find not being able to go out to the shops a right pain! :grumpy: :rant:

I can just remember how that looks like you mean about it looking all lit up with the snow tiny - it does almost look like daylight when it's lying!!

Did you get my email tiny? :wink: hope i didn't go on too much! :huh:

No gloves :ohmy: defiantley unheard of Tiny dancer.

susanp6 if you could please send some of your bearable weather our way we would truely appreciate it.

It is definatley beautiful outside right now with all the white snow blanketing everything. It will however make for one huge mess in the morning.

passes out hot cocoa to everyone and a shovel

Ok notabene! :wink: it is fairly ok here so i'm sure there's enough to send to you all! :wink: it's amazing how long it's stayed dry here actually and they did say it'd rain in the next few days although it's going to be mainly over on the east coast :happy:

I know! You've been saying that so many times that you ought to set up a winter home here!!! :giggle:

Tinydancer that's what I thought you meant. :wink: Sorry if it came across confusing.

Will be looking forward to the nicer weather susanp6. Does a happy dance :dance: about the nicer weather.

Msmofo okay no shovels will send out snow blowers or maybe even a truck with a plow on it that will do the trick.

It's still snowing, even though it is going to cause troubles on the roadways in the morning, it is still so beautiful and lit up. They closed schools for tomorrow and the kiddos are so happy.

9 C and a lovely bright sunny day with lots of beautiful blue skies :love:

Nothing. No rain, no winter brightness, not warm but not cold either. Certainly not all this rain that the weather forecasters said we'd get!

We had 5 inches of snow fall yesterday, and then late last night we got an inch of ice, and then it turned back to snow. It stopped snowing, but the winds have picked up and now the snow is drifting. I'm stuck in my house for my snow removal service is behind in plowing due to the snow mixed with ice. The ice is worst than the snow. Hopefully the guys will come and plow me out tomorrow. The only good thig is that my workplace shut down, and will be tomorrow. But I hate being trapped in my house. I'm getting cabin fever. :help: :scream:

Back
Top Bottom