sport is NOT war

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mumu2006

The Fly
Hello everybody,

I was off in holiday and just come back to read all the thread about world cup.
I was horrified by all i read !

And i have to say this (excuse my poor english :))

What Zidane did was WRONG and what Materazzi said was also... we all should agree on that. They both were under pressure but that no excuse !

but WE should be smarter than that !!!!!!!!!!

What worried me most was the reaction on this thread and most of all the reactions of people in general.
I happened to be on vacation in Roma during the final and the week after and for a whole week all my friends and i heard for the whole week whenever we open our mouth was "francesi bastardi"and sometimes that hurts me a lot... (i even saw some hooligans burning french flag in the street the day after ... ! was there a WAR between france and italia)
come on guys that's not war, just football : what's wrong with us humans beings if it comes to be insulted a whole week just because i'm french... there was time is was almost afraid someone would understand i was french...

don't you think sport should just stay sport ?? We have to be smarter than our players !!!!!!!!!!!

so i ask you this : don't be so offensives against each other in your threads there's enough ***holes running free in the streets (and i mean any streets not just romans'ones)

LOVE AND PEACE (to all) OR ELSE ...

Didn't Bonochick say not to post anything about the World Cup or the thread anymore?

In before
lockd.gif

big fucking deal.

it's a cliche. if you have a problem with it, go pick some flowers.

Zoomerang96 said:
big fucking deal.

it's a cliche. if you have a problem with it, go pick some flowers.

By the way...just because a thread like this wasn't supposed to be started doesn't give you the right to be rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom