split screen web browsing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
does anyone know if such a thing exists?
i'm thinking 1 browser with 1 set of controls that allows you to switch between 4 seperate active windows(each potentially having it's own site open and browsable)
i figure if you have a big enough monitor(17 inch) it would be very functional, for me at least.

did that make any sense to anyone but me?

good afternoon banana boy.

it made sense but i've never heard of such a thing. i'm online too much as it is. four browsers would make my eyes fall out.

kobayashi said:
does anyone know if such a thing exists?
i'm thinking 1 browser with 1 set of controls that allows you to switch between 4 seperate active windows(each potentially having it's own site open and browsable)
i figure if you have a big enough monitor(17 inch) it would be very functional, for me at least.

did that make any sense to anyone but me?

hmmm?...:scratch: It make perfect sense except I think that kind of thing is already in development. Can't remember what it was called but some company was developing a 3-D brower. Picture yourself looking into a box, the base and four walls...each one a separate active window.

You may still want to explore something like this cause I never heard anything else about it.

hmmmm...semi-original idea eh...could be a :lemon: or a :yes:
thank you btw for your input sula. your construsctivity is much appreciated;)

I'm pretty sure I've seen this already (split screen browsing). I remember dl a program once that did that but of course I can't remember what it was called...

*Zooropa scratches his head thinking...*

Zooropa said:
I'm pretty sure I've seen this already (split screen browsing). I remember dl a program once that did that but of course I can't remember what it was called...

Yep. I saw my dad using it... but I don't know the name of it...

Back
Top Bottom