Split from Radiohead Album Ranking - Round 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrBrau1 said:

The real world is gonna kick your ass so hard.

Please, send pictures when you get there. They should be funny.

I wasn't ever talking to you.

EDIT: I already know it's been quoted, but it was harsh. Apologies.

Last edited:
DaveC said:

I wasn't ever talking to you, so kindly go fuck yourself.

Ah, small children. So cute. So innocent. So dumb.

Ya seem to be loving the South Park. A double standard my young unibrowed friend? Hypocrite?

I'd say so.

Last edited:
What the fuck's your problem, guy?

I guess I'll have be the one to be a man and let it go, cause clearly you're just being a douche for it's own sake. Bye.

MrBrau1 said:

The real world is gonna kick your ass so hard.

Please, send pictures when you get there. They should be funny.

This is going to be closed any second now, but DaveC is absolutely right...and MrBrau, what's up with the insults lately? Why would anyone want to come to Interference with the way you're antagonizing people on a regular basis for no good reason? You're acting like a tiny little man...smaller than the one in your avatar.

namkcuR said:
They should have never unbanned you(Brau, that is).

:up:

angelordevil said:

This is going to be closed any second now, but DaveC is absolutely right...and MrBrau, what's up with the insults lately? Why would anyone want to come to Interference with the way you're antagonizing people on a regular basis for no good reason? You're acting like a tiny little man...smaller than the one in your avatar.

:up:

Why? Dave come's here and plays the indignant to the word "gay", yet he's been whooping it up in the South Park thread.

How can you do that?

I called him on it.

Look, let's not have this thread closed- there is an interesting competition going here. We need some communal positivity around these parts. :happy:

MrBrau1 said:

Why? Dave come's here and plays the indignant to the word "gay", yet he's been whooping it up in the South Park thread.

How can you do that?

I called him on it.

Do I have to agree with every single thing South Park does in order to enjoy the show?

You "called me " on nothing, champ. Go away.

OK Gayputer

LOLZ SEE WHAT I DID THAR?!!!??!? :hyper:

Seriously, it's not so much the slur that annoyed me, it was his supposed dislike of In Rainbows, when I know for a fact that he enjoys the album. :wink:

DaveC said:

Neither do I, but he's being a putz and picking a fight, and I'm really not sure why. :shrug:

We should have seen this coming the second a Radiohead survivor was mentioned.

Thom Yorke makes folks want to kill themselves and others. It's the strangest thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom