spiritualized

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
are coming out with a new album soon.
apparently it's done.

in light of that...

please discuss this song, as it may quite possibly be the most depressing song i've ever heard. perhaps one of the most beautiful too.

check out this video of them playing it live on later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbLrOLw230k

Great fucking band!

I once recommended this band to a friend, who always loves my suggestions. She wrote me an email cursing me for suggesting the most depressing band ever...:shrug:

Can't wait for this album.

ha, i was at my parents place yesterday and printed up the tab for broken heart and left the lyric sheet lying around.

my mom said she felt sick cause she thought i was as depressed as the song sounded.

...it's possible to love depressing music without being a raging depressaholic.

I hope the new album goes back to the old style. Amazing Grace sounded too much like BRMC to me and lacked all the elements that made me like Spiritualized.

So does anybody have Songs in A&E yet? I have been listening to "Soul on Fire" on repeat for like 24 hours. :help:

Personally, Junetile's "A Painting" is the most depressing thing I've ever heard.

This one gives it a run for its money, though. Gorgeous song. I want to hear more...

I'm with you joyfulgirl, "Soul on fire" is addictive, the whole album it's amazing

I was kinda disappointed in this record. Not because it's terrible, or anything, but rather because it just doesn't seem to be resonating with me too profoundly, as it has done for so many others. It's all good, I guess...certainly a step in the right direction, relative to the last few records. Just not quite the Christ-like resurrection people keep saying it is.

I was kinda disappointed in this record. Not because it's terrible, or anything, but rather because it just doesn't seem to be resonating with me too profoundly, as it has done for so many others. It's all good, I guess...certainly a step in the right direction, relative to the last few records. Just not quite the Christ-like resurrection people keep saying it is.

I'm new to Spiritualized but from what I know, I would agree. But I can't get Soul on Fire out of my head. I guess it is sort of depressing but I feel happy when I'm listening to it. There's always a light in there somewhere.

and that he almost died...

I listened to it a lot more on an 8-hour drive yesterday and decided I really like it, though not as much as some of their older stuff.

Ladies and Gentlemen... never really connected with me after several attempts to listen to it, so I was very surprised to discover that I really really love Songs in A&E

Back
Top Bottom