Spice Up Your Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: x's infinity

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I wanted to throw in a few more of those angry smiles once I found out Dave Navarro is hosting it. :tsk:

Now I want to make peanut butter cookies.

I was thinking more along the lines of M&M :drool: :drool: :drool:

and Dave Navarro hosting a show about INXS?!?!!? Doesn't really mix well with me at all :tsk:

I think I need to go to the store and get something sweet. All I had today was a huge assortment of veggies, a plum, and some cheese. :(

Re: Re: x's infinity

arw9797 said:

and Dave Navarro hosting a show about INXS?!?!!? Doesn't really mix well with me at all :tsk:

I think I need to go to the store and get something sweet. All I had today was a huge assortment of veggies, a plum, and some cheese. :(

Mmm, M&M's.... Now I want a Blizzard with M&M's. :silent:

All I have is peanut butter for cookies, so peanut butter cookies it'll be... If I have the rest of the ingredients, that is.

Yeah, Dave Navarro is more of an attention whore than I originally thought. :down:

Re: Re: x's infinity

arw9797 said:

M&M cookies.....YUMMY.

I haven't eaten plums in ages. *mental note to get some at the store*

I'm back from my cookie run....there's a grocery store here that's a little on the fancier side. It's right across the street from my apartment and there was one right by the house I grew up in. I don't go there too often because they are more expensive but they make the world's best M&M cookies and for some bizzarre reason I have been craving one for days. :drool:

I can't believe I actually left to go buy a cookie...well a package of them. :mad:

arw9797 said:

I can't believe I actually left to go buy a cookie...well a package of them. :mad:

One time last year, I had a cookie craving, and ended up walking 50 minutes to the nearest supermarket in order to get some.

I ate them on the walk back, and I can honestly say it was completely worth it :up:

(plus, I burnt off some of what I was eating while I was walking)

beau2ifulday said:

One time last year, I had a cookie craving, and ended up walking 50 minutes to the nearest supermarket in order to get some.

I ate them on the walk back, and I can honestly say it was completely worth it :up:

(plus, I burnt off some of what I was eating while I was walking)

choc chip cookies:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I take the steps at my apartment and sometimes if I'm up to it I walk all the way up to my floor at work. 7th floor but 14 flights of steps :crack: I did that last week when I went to the cafeteria to buy a bag of chips :crazy:

alrighty Queen Bee where are you? I need to know if you have the following.....

Sunday Bloody Sunday and With or Without You from Rattle and Hum.

:sexywink: :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom