Spice Up Your Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
I scare myself. :crack:

spicegirls.jpg

Oh.my.God. :lmao:

QB :bow:

:crazy: I was supposed to sit in on an interview today for someone on my team that I'd have to train. I got in the interview room and my manager introduces me and then says "I leave you too alone." :eek: For what?!?! Then she tells me to just describe a typical day and answer any questions she might have. I've never interview anyone, though I've been on countless interviews myself :crack: It wasn't too bad and she seems really nice. Whatever.

arw9797 said:
:crazy: I was supposed to sit in on an interview today for someone on my team that I'd have to train. I got in the interview room and my manager introduces me and then says "I leave you too alone." :eek: For what?!?! Then she tells me to just describe a typical day and answer any questions she might have. I've never interview anyone, though I've been on countless interviews myself :crack: It wasn't too bad and she seems really nice. Whatever.

Wow talk about being put on the spot!

I want to make cookies but there's several problems with that idea.

1. I don't have any ingredients
2. I'm not in the mood to go out again in that heat
3. The last thing I need to eat is a cookie :tsk:

:crack: My mom just called me all excited. She wanted to let me know that a new rock star show was starting tonight. :| Then she wanted to know why the bands name sound familiar? Maybe because in 1988 when I took drum lessons I tourtued my family by playing drums to Kick for hours on end :D

:scream: :rant:

I told her not to watch it!!!!!! :madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom