Spice Up Your Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:
Summer here is around 38-39 degrees celcius. Humidity is the killer though... nearly always above 80% in the summertime.

Summer :mad:
but are you near the beach? that makes it lovely. i hate high humidity though, and i always live in places where it's always 70% and higher. :mad:

i love summer though, it's my favourite season. i hate it here though because we have no pools, oceans, or water parks.

Queen Bee said:
It's usually always a graphic of a sun. It only turns into a thermometer when the temp is over 105ºF. :drool:
:cute: mine is always the sun (or moon at nighttime) and sky and changes as the day progresses.

KhanadaRhodes said:

but are you near the beach? that makes it lovely. i hate high humidity though, and i always live in places where it's always 70% and higher. :mad:

The beach, like Tim Tam's and the Rolling Stones is over rated. :yes:

Maybe it's a culture thing I don't know... I just don't get why I want to go there, get cancer then come home with my eyes bleeding with salt.

timothius said:
I havent experienced two consecutive days without rain for nearly 3 weeks. :content:
all this rain is from hurricane/tropical storm/tropical depression dennis. he's now north of us and no other fronts are headed our way but everyone's saying we're going to get rain the rest of the week. i guess no one's bothered to update it yet. :mad:

Queen Bee said:
I :heart: my pool.
:sad: :jealous:

timothius said:
The beach, like Tim Tam's and the Rolling Stones is over rated. :yes:

Maybe it's a culture thing I don't know... I just don't get why I want to go there, get cancer then come home with my eyes bleeding with salt.
get cancer? how? put on sunscreen.

Queen Bee said:
I haven't been to a beach in 9 years. :sad:
i haven't been since 2002. i miss the beach, i love the beach. i grew up at the beach. i can't live without the beach. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom