Spice girls reunite !!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yimou

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Some news for the fans ???

:yikes: From mtve.com

You thought you'd never see them again, but you were wrong. Now it is decided that the Spice Girls are to make a comeback. The girls are going to head out on a world tour with all the original members, including Ginger Spice, Geri Halliwell.

Scary Spice, Melanie Brown, gave the news to GMTV last night. In addition to the tour, Spice Girls are to release a ‘Best of' album. The tour is also said to ensure the girls a large paycheck.

http://www.mtve.com/article.php?ArticleId=5615

It was going to happen someday ! Well i guess there is nothing left to say but - good luck - :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

They're rumoured to be supporting U2 on the last leg of the tour.

They're also dueting on a new mix of an old U2 fave -
Until The End Of Spice World.

All true.

this is good news. i can't think of a spice girls' song that wasn't catchy.

seriously, they're a good pop outfit. :up:

Spice.bmp

:yikes:

I can't believe I bought their movie when I was little. :reject: It truly is amazing - you hit your teen years, and your musical tastes suddenly change at the snap of a finger (or, in my case, the sound of a chiming, shimmering guitar :wink: ).

Anyway, this whole comeback thing sounds just about as good as the Backstreet Boys comeback. :down:

Sporty.bmp

Is that sporty spice ????

And one more picture to celebrate the worst music news of the day

Spice2.bmp

you people are hilarious.

you make fun of the spice girls to no end, but you kiss the hairy asses of the killers as if they were the new radiohead which they aren't, and most certainly never will be. hey, i mean come on, they even make coldplay sound interesting.

Killers are far better than Radiohead already. Radioheads lead singer can't sing for shit. I mean I've heard dogs howl better than him.
Bands that are way better than Radiohead,
Coldplay
Killers
Snow Patrol
Feeder
REM
Kasabian
Nirvana
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Audioslave.... etc

Mullen4Prez said:
Killers are far better than Radiohead already. Radioheads lead singer can't sing for shit. I mean I've heard dogs howl better than him.
Bands that are way better than Radiohead,
Coldplay
Killers
Snow Patrol
Feeder
REM
Kasabian
Nirvana
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Audioslave.... etc

have you seen the movie 'fight club'? you know the scene where the guy is trying to run away from tyler durden, but he keeps showing up everywhere in that underground garage?

well, you know that sick laugh tyler has, as that other guy tries escaping?

that's what i'm doing right now. i'm laughing at how pathetic your post was, because really, i'm surprised i haven't launched a more offensive display of theatrics your way.

please mullen, don't ever speak about what is and what isn't better than radiohead ever again. you simply haven't a clue, and your taste in music is perhaps slightly suspect (read: poor).

please save yourself the embarassment, and edit your post, and i'll do the same in kind. we can pretend this never happened. :hug:

When you wake up in the morning do you tell yourself Radiohead are good? Anybody with a brain knows that they are crap. How they got a record deal is beyond me. Bottom line Radiohead suck.

I have a brain :cool: and i know that Radiohead rocks. The killers suck, but not nearly as much as our beloved Spice girls :wink:

Mullen4Prez said:
When you wake up in the morning do you tell yourself The Killers are good? Anybody with a brain knows that they are crap. How they got a record deal is beyond me. Bottom line The Killers suck.

This thread was supposed to be about the Spice Girls :mad:

Eh? So they make another batch of crawl in your brain and stay there for three years music *shrug*

Last edited:
Mullen4Prez said:
When you wake up in the morning do you tell yourself Radiohead are good? Anybody with a brain knows that they are crap. How they got a record deal is beyond me. Bottom line Radiohead suck.

Obviously music is all personal opinion, but this statement is just....wow. I dont even know what to say. Wow. Inside, I'm crying.

Mullen4Prez said:

what are you, five?

you're horrible, and yet so intriguing. something about such awful, and ill-conceived posts beg me to poke and prod the beast in order to see what else it can produce.

it's like watching a train-wreck, really.

keep it coming.

i liked the line about "anybody with a brain"... i haven't heard that since grade school.

unfortunately, you're still amazingly out of touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom