Speculation, Yealmpton, Devon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly, I'm a bit disturbed at how well I can channel the WTAHAN types sometimes.

Psychology degrees are dangerous, dangerous things.

So what you're implying here is that if you want to do really good parodies, you shouldn't do an English degree, you should do Psychology.

Then go mad because you perceive the over-obsession as it really is and cannot handle it.

This is much more interesting than the things I have to do at work this afternoon...

As is, apparently, any ability to see a point of view other than your own.

Cos really, who'd want to do that? Pfft.

You don't like [random polarising track]?

YOU'RE WRONG.

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG.

SO WRONG.

GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW WRONG YOU ARE.

YOU'RE WRONG.

/eykiw

YOU'RE WRONG.

SO WRONG.

YOU'RE WRONG.

/eykiw

You don't have to be such an overopinionated prick.

ah, nothing like an axver rant to ruin the u2 mood! honestly, if axver wasn't here bitching about u2, then i'd forget i was on a u2 message board. why doesn't this guy just join a coldplay forum? or a broken record forum?

You don't have to be such an overopinionated prick.

Yes I do! This is [random polarising track] and if you don't love it, YOU'RE NOT A U2 FAN and why are you even posting on a U2 fan forum? God. Some of you nay-sayers are so negative.

YOU'RE WRONG.

SO WRONG.

YOU'RE WRONG.

/eykiw

And then one writes a 1000-word essay to prove why YOU are wrong.

YOU'RE WRONG.

SO WRONG.

YOU'RE WRONG.

/eykiw

Also,

YOU'RE SO NEGATIVE, ALWAYS HATING ON U2.
I MEAN THIS IS A U2 MESSAGE BOARD, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

HOW DARE BONO SAY THAT, HOW INTOLERANCEING AND WHAT A LODE OF BOLLOCKS. KISSING BUTT ALL THE TIME.

AND [insert song here] IS U2'S BEST SONG EVAAA, IT MAKES TEARS RUN DOWN MY EYES AND PUPPIES SMILE.

ah, nothing like an axver rant to ruin the u2 mood! honestly, if axver wasn't here bitching about u2, then i'd forget i was on a u2 message board. why doesn't this guy just join a coldplay forum? or a broken record forum?

I actually lol'd at this. Well done!

Let me see if I remember how this goes...

WROA-OOA-OOONG!

</Refugee>

EPIC WIN! :lmao:

Yes I do! This is [random polarising track] and if you don't love it, YOU'RE NOT A U2 FAN and why are you even posting on a U2 fan forum? God. Some of you nay-sayers are so negative.

I'm happy just to hear that U2'll be playing. How could you hate them so much? Even with Mary J Blige - at least we get to hear U2 play! Hopefully they'll play their new song!

And my personal favourite thus far, "the level of intolerance on this board never ceases to amaze me", from L U, after reading what GG2 posted and ignoring most of it.

With references to U2 By U2, which is such a bastion of proofread facts.

Clearly we're not U2 fans though, I mean, alternate tracklisting?! What a blasphemous idea. If it was good enough for the band, it should be good enough for us. Stop being so negative, ATYCLB is their third classic!! I love the album version of Elevation, it gets me in the mood to jump around.

How can you compare U2 with Coldplay? They are on a whole different level :drool:

Clearly we're not U2 fans though, I mean, alternate tracklisting?! What a blasphemous idea. If it was good enough for the band, it should be good enough for us. Stop being so negative, ATYCLB is their third classic!! I love the album version of Elevation, it gets me in the mood to jump around.

U2 don't owe us anything. They can do as they please. Stop bitching about it.

:hides all evidence of currently working on an alternate Pop:

I'll go beg forgiveness from his Bononess now. :pray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom