Sparta, Wisconsin Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah!

... Well, I guess that means I just suck then. :D

Wow, it's gone 2am.

Well, it does help Bonnie doesn't have a signature in the first place! That's a dead giveaway.

And ugh, the rugby was meant to start at 2am! Hurry up, stupid Olympics basketball medal ceremony!

Well, it does help Bonnie doesn't have a signature in the first place! That's a dead giveaway.

And ugh, the rugby was meant to start at 2am! Hurry up, stupid Olympics basketball medal ceremony!

Aah, good point. I'll try to remember that...

Did we win, at least?

Haha, Australia hasn't won an away game in the Tri-Nations since 2001, apparently. :lmao:

Haha, Channel 7's commentators must all be in Beijing or they're going super-cheap this week, as the commentators for the rugby are South Africans! Sure to be much better than the usual Channel 7 morons. :up:

I knew a kid who was seriously into Metallica when I was in school. At the talent show, he'd have a guitar and he'd sing some of their songs. It was insane how dead on he sounded! :ohmy:

I think I should probably go to bed, before I decide it's a good idea to add John Farnham or (worse) Shania Twain to my DI list.

:wave: Seeya!

I knew a kid who was seriously into Metallica when I was in school. At the talent show, he'd have a guitar and he'd sing some of their songs. It was insane how dead on he sounded! :ohmy:

Heh, the occasional talent shows my school held were embarrassing ... I'm not sure what were worse, the totally off covers, or the shockingly written original tracks. My friends and I just mocked most of it.

Good night Ali!

On that note, I'm gonna go ahead and pike. This computer screen isn't helping my eyes any. I think I'll take a nap or something.
Have a good one, Axver and whoever else that may be lurking! :wave:

Feel better, Serena! :wave:

And I suppose I'll pike too if nobody's around. I'm just watching the rugby. I may check back in again before bed or if the game gets slow, but if not ... have a good one, tumbleweeds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom