Sparta, Wisconsin Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, the elusive stonedposting has arrived?

Reason #734 why to become a member of the Aussie Posse. :up:

Yes they are. I'm about to just give in and take some PM medication or something. Mind I don't really want to be groggy but it hurts. :(

You know you want to. Everyone wants to. :yes:

Ugh, lame. But at least your medsposting can augment Bonnie's stonedposting!

Basically, I only had some of someone's pipe and then a joint afterwards. Nothing major, though. The beer, bourbon and mezcal sort of met that up. I also hooked up with some stupid bastard and I can't figure out why.

Ali, you know what sucks? Slave Called Shiver without the bass. I was pretty OK with hearing the bass on In Absentia tracks like .3, but on Slave Called Shiver, it just vanished. :(

Basically, I only had some of someone's pipe and then a joint afterwards. Nothing major, though. The beer, bourbon and mezcal sort of met that up. I also hooked up with some stupid bastard and I can't figure out why.

Wow, you may have just done more in one night than I've done in ... a lifetime.

I mean, here I was, watching 5,000m running and javelin and diving.

Wow, you may have just done more in one night than I've done in ... a lifetime.

I mean, here I was, watching 5,000m running and javelin and diving.

I was tempted to watch that (I saw the end of the male 5000m) but yeah, you vsn holf that shit. Nothjing In A Lifetime though (capitilised for bono reaons), I mean for real I only had one sip of grog tonight.

I was tempted to watch that (I saw the end of the male 5000m) but yeah, you vsn holf that shit. Nothjing In A Lifetime though (capitilised for bono reaons), I mean for real I only had one sip of grog tonight.

... I'm not entirely sure I understand the gist of all of this, but I can say the end of the 5,000m was quality! Bekele ran an awesome race and just blew the Kenyans away.

One sip of grog and how much mezcal?

... I'm not entirely sure I understand the gist of all of this, but I can say the end of the 5,000m was quality! Bekele ran an awesome race and just blew the Kenyans away.

One sip of grog and how much mezcal?

Yeah, I saw that! It was the last thing I watched before I went away. Quality by Bekele! Also, did that Irish guy even make the whole race? Thought I saw him quit before then.

We were taking turns with a bag of grog from a cask. I didn't have too much. Had such as two shots of mezcal, one of bourbon, some beers, some pot. Could be worse!

Yeah, I saw that! It was the last thing I watched before I went away. Quality by Bekele! Also, did that Irish guy even make the whole race? Thought I saw him quit before then.

We were taking turns with a bag of grog from a cask. I didn't have too much. Had such as two shots of mezcal, one of bourbon, some beers, some pot. Could be worse!

The Irish guy was right up there in the top five until about the fifth-to-last lap, when he suddenly faded right back through the field and withdrew. Not sure why, the commentators never got back to him. He looked buggered, though. I believe he's normally a 1,500m runner.

Ah, right. At least it's enough to affect your typing. :wink:

(Reggo, Ashley, and Ravva would have passed out by now.)

Huzzah!

We nearly killed it with the javelin too, which would have been appropriate.

And now I'm being confused by the Inthistowntastic Twins again. :lol:

:laugh: I still can't get over how close some of those officials got ... or how good a javelin thrower that Norwegian guy is!

And you're confused, while the legally blind guy isn't? :tsk:

:laugh: I still can't get over how close some of those officials got ... or how good a javelin thrower that Norwegian guy is!

And you're confused, while the legally blind guy isn't? :tsk:

Scandinavians were all over the javelin! Bizarre.

Legally blind people probably take more care to read people's names than I do... I just take my peripheral vision for granted. :wink:

Scandinavians were all over the javelin! Bizarre.

Legally blind people probably take more care to read people's names than I do... I just take my peripheral vision for granted. :wink:

I believe they're traditionally good at the throwing disciplines.

Actually, no, I tend to go by avatar and signature most of the time! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom