Space Moon v1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mountain Dew Ma

War Child
SINCE i feel left out :( and was NOT allowed to play in the desert island game ( :( ) and have followed it from afar, i would like to make my own game similar but different! :happy:

this time, you're not on a desert island. you're on a space moon. isolated. sustained by zero gravity.

you have sixty minutes to make a playlist of your favorite tunes.

the rules? nothing TOO artsy. like....passengers? no thanks. lets stay visceral. think... Punk Rock on venus?????

i mean, the arty stuff is okay, but lets not go crazy with it. JUST do it to yourself, ok?

anyway. i would like to make a tournament of champions here.

8 contestants.
one moonman.

who wants to play? i do!

60 minute playlists (since i noticed the desert island ones are kind of long) and i probably wont exlude you from playing if youre one of the 6 people thats been nice to me. (OK, only two people have been actually semi rude/mean to me, but thats besides the point.)

shall we dance, interference?

i look forward to the crown songs and being enlightened? hopefully. through song and verse.

1- Best Beverage Man
2- AtomicBono
3- CrownVCJ

FIVE spots remain. Hot game hot game

FAQ so far:

no other rules
it doesnt have to be an "official" release
just 60 minutes or fewer
artist can only be used once.

yes.

no, don't drink that milkshake.

yes, i am serious.

and make it be your favorite songs

it doesnt have to "flow" perfectly

just pick good songs. good tunes. bonus points for great flow...but its not the emphasis.

who can make the best 1 hour playlist? diversity? yes, encouraged.

pop songs? bring them on.

rap? sure.

rock? yep.

make it WORK.

Mountain Dew Ma said:
this time, you're not on a desert island. you're on a space moon. isolated. sustained by zero gravity.

At 2:45 in the morning, and after not being able to sleep, this sounds like an amazing idea! :hyper: (I reserve the right to completely change my mind later this morning, however.) :wink:

Space and moon sound so great together. :drool:

yes. no reason why you couldn't. you are not one of the two rude people or so.

1- Best Beverage Man
2- AtomicBono
3- CrownVCJ
4- Bonos_Lemon
5- AngelorDevil
6- LMP

LemonMacPhisto said:
MDM, you gonna be using songs from the links you sent me?

im gonna probably use a few. not a bunch. since its only one CD you have to burn/rip im just going to go ahead and make a new link anyway so dont worry about saving them. or even listening/downloading if youve gone that far since ill just keep playing this game for awhile.

love u2 adam, pretty much just make a 60 minute playlist. then upload it to or rapid share and send it to me. ill give everybody an email address to send the links to and stuff. ill make the links available when the game begins. pretty much just make your playlist in itunes, burn it to a CD (in case you have itunes files purchased from itunes store) then rip it back onto your hard drive, select them all and then put them into a folder and right click on the folder and add to archive or .rar and then email me that file.

of course, if you have no protected files from itunes then you dont have to burn it, and just give me the track listing and the files. straightforward. i think.

well figure out dates to get it all set up once were all full which looks soon!

btw, if a bunch of people want in we can make it a 16 person tourney.

itll be done in a different format to. it'll be head to head. so if im going up against atomic bono and hers beats mine, im eliminated and she goes on. none of this heat business.

1- Best Beverage Man
2- AtomicBono
3- CrownVCJ
4- Bonos_Lemon
5- AngelorDevil
6- LMP
7- Love_u2_adam

so we have 7. should we go with 16 or 8? im down like a clown charlie brown either way. i didnt expect to get loved on :happy:

Mountain Dew Ma said:

im gonna probably use a few. not a bunch. since its only one CD you have to burn/rip im just going to go ahead and make a new link anyway so dont worry about saving them. or even listening/downloading if youve gone that far since ill just keep playing this game for awhile.

Sounds good. :up:

word homie G.

im going to bed. if a bunch of people are interested ill make it 16 people...if only a few then ill stick to 8.

the 60 minutes imo is a lot easier for the other people to judge/listen to. 3 hours is a long time...and its tough coming up with a 60 minute tracklist too.

CrownVCJ said:
wat about album art :sad:

optional. but of course you can make it. also if you wish you can write a paragraph about your music, or a poem. yeah, it should probably be a poem.

EXCELLENT

Space MOON v. 1 is full :drool:

1- Best Beverage Man
2- AtomicBono
3- CrownVCJ
4- Bonos_Lemon
5- AngelorDevil
6- LMP
7- Love_u2_adam
8- COBL_04

it would be greaaaaaaat if all submissions could be emailed to:

spacemoonmusic@gmail.com

you can make a paragraph explaining your choices and album art if you want

who knows maybe ill burn your dude and dudettes songs to a CD and bump it in my car :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom