Space Moon v1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

I asked what the point is not because I dislike it, but because it is essentially repeating what we already have. Hell, you could just about merge the games. We merge two threads about similar news stories, after all.

Yes, yes, I know, that joke's tired. "Alter" being the alternative account for someone who's a member under another name.

Basically, you showed up out of the blue one day and started posting the most inane bullshit, really almost spam. I can't take you seriously. Your two responses to me in this thread are the most serious I have ever seen you post.

and my points that

1: i didnt get to play in your game (even though i sent LMP my playlist anyway so obviously i was serious)

and 2: these playlists are much shorter.

are the points of space moon.

my alterboy joke is as tiring as your pretentious attitude. if you really wanted the games merged or wanted to be friendly about it, i suggest you find better tact than coming in and saying "WTF" which gives off quite the negative connotation.

and clearly you haven't read other posts of mine.

CrownVCJ said:
Therefore you are the justice troll come to troll our Moons?

:mad:

So, who's alter are you?

After all, you did essentially the same thing as MDM.

Everyone's gotta chill, in this thread and the other one (which has died down by now, but I digress.)

It's not fair that MDM was denied entry into the Desert Island contest, especially when he was gonna send a list anyway, same with Canadiens. So it's perfectly reasonable and alright for him to make another music contest thread without a big deal. That's what we're all about right? Sharing music... illegally :drool:

Like it's been said already, this is the internet, it's not serious business. I come here for fun and not to see someone put down someone else repeatedly. If I wanted to see that, I'd wait for my friends to do that to my musical tastes.

CrownVCJ said:

My name is Cody. This is my only account.

And it's absolutely just a co-incidence that you and MDM registered at about the same time, have a similar posting/humour style, and often show up in the same place?

Axver said:

And it's absolutely just a co-incidence that you and MDM registered at about the same time, have a similar posting/humour style, and often show up in the same place?

Actually Axver I am your alt

YOURE GOING CRAAAZYYYY :drool: :drool: :drool:

Please stop fighting now nobody wants to fight here on the Moons of Space

XHendrix24 said:
Can I get a link to these music list things? This sounds cool.:happy:

Edit: Oh right, my email.

XHendrix24 [at] comcast.net

:)

yes you can.

once i have them all and the contest begins then i will surely email you all the links.

:wave:

LemonMacPhisto said:
Everyone's gotta chill, in this thread and the other one (which has died down by now, but I digress.)

It's not fair that MDM was denied entry into the Desert Island contest, especially when he was gonna send a list anyway, same with Canadiens. So it's perfectly reasonable and alright for him to make another music contest thread without a big deal. That's what we're all about right? Sharing music... illegally :drool:

Like it's been said already, this is the internet, it's not serious business. I come here for fun and not to see someone put down someone else repeatedly. If I wanted to see that, I'd wait for my friends to do that to my musical tastes.

b i n g o

Mountain Dew Ma said:

and my points that

1: i didnt get to play in your game (even though i sent LMP my playlist anyway so obviously i was serious)

and 2: these playlists are much shorter.

are the points of space moon.

my alterboy joke is as tiring as your pretentious attitude. if you really wanted the games merged or wanted to be friendly about it, i suggest you find better tact than coming in and saying "WTF" which gives off quite the negative connotation.

and clearly you haven't read other posts of mine.

1. I don't suppose you actually sent your tracklist to any of phanan, Screwtape, or myself? I mean, we're the three people running the show. How were we to know you were serious about competing?

2. Seems to be the trend. I'm coming around to the idea.

And why would I be friendly when I perceived - correctly, as you have subsequently stated - that this is created just as a way for you to try to one-up the desert island because you're bitter about being excluded?

CrownVCJ said:

Actually Axver I am your alt

YOURE GOING CRAAAZYYYY :drool: :drool: :drool:

Please stop fighting now nobody wants to fight here on the Moons of Space

Har har.

Funny, both you and MDM similarly dodge questions too. No wonder I think there's some unstated connection here.

Axver said:

1. I don't suppose you actually sent your tracklist to any of phanan, Screwtape, or myself? I mean, we're the three people running the show. How were we to know you were serious about competing?

2. Seems to be the trend. I'm coming around to the idea.

And why would I be friendly when I perceived - correctly, as you have subsequently stated - that this is created just as a way for you to try to one-up the desert island because you're bitter about being excluded?

why would i send it to either of you three when you didnt even want to even consider me for playing? LMP wanted to hear it so I sent it to him.

i never said i was trying to "one up" your thread. thats your own jealously/insinuation/spin on everything. i made it so I could play. I don't give a shit about being excluded and have no bitterness towards it. You dont want me to play? Fine, I wont play.

that doesnt stop me from making my OWN game with yes, different rules, allowing people to play including myself.

if this is impossible to comprehend then i'm sorry.

Axver said:

Har har.

Funny, both you and MDM similarly dodge questions too. No wonder I think there's some unstated connection here.

They're not the same person, unless the guy has multiple personality disorder.

LemonMacPhisto said:
It's not fair that MDM was denied entry into the Desert Island contest, especially when he was gonna send a list anyway, same with Canadiens.

Actually, if you will remember, I did relent and create a condition on which MDM could compete - I think it was that if MDM submitted a playlist prior to all the spots filling up, they could compete. However, that didn't happen.

And Canadiens? He's the fucking forum clown, and he gets less funny by the day. Whatever happened to his pre-tournament? Yeah, I'd like to know too. Of course I wouldn't let him compete. The "entry" he submitted was a piss-take anyway.

How bout we get back on topic.

If you dont like a thread dont post in it. Pretty simple if you ask me.

I know who MDM is and its not Crown so lets move along.

i have a good amount of hip hop on mine. well not good amount, but i might end up with 3-4 songs that are more hip-hop than rock.

anybody else leaning this way or am i crazy? :wink:

Mountain Dew Ma said:
why would i send it to either of you three when you didnt even want to even consider me for playing? LMP wanted to hear it so I sent it to him.

I said you could compete if you submitted a tracklist before all the spots filled up. If you had one, why didn't you submit it? Unless it was an obvious piss-take like Canadiens was, we would have let you compete. Even if I were as anti-you as you're trying to depict me as being (which I'm not), I would have been outvoted by Screwtape and phanan if it were a genuine entry.

Mountain Dew Ma said:
i have a good amount of hip hop on mine. well not good amount, but i might end up with 3-4 songs that are more hip-hop than rock.

anybody else leaning this way or am i crazy? :wink:

I only have four songs that can be construed as rock

Nobody will like mine lol but that's not a concern here on SPACE: THE MOON

Axver said:

Actually, if you will remember, I did relent and create a condition on which MDM could compete - I think it was that if MDM submitted a playlist prior to all the spots filling up, they could compete. However, that didn't happen.

And Canadiens? He's the fucking forum clown, and he gets less funny by the day. Whatever happened to his pre-tournament? Yeah, I'd like to know too. Of course I wouldn't let him compete. The "entry" he submitted was a piss-take anyway.

I see your point, but that's still unfair. I know you, me, and a few others finished their lists but not many of them did beforehand, so telling MDM to do that is wrong. He was serious about doing it, and you denied him that because of your opinion, but it's your contest so it's your decision.

What was on Mike's list in the first place? I remember one argument being that it wasn't the full 160 minutes, but look at Khan's list.

You know I respect you, but some of this doesn't seem fair to me.

LemonMacPhisto said:

What was on Mike's list in the first place? I remember one argument being that it wasn't the full 160 minutes, but look at Khan's list.

I think it was 100 minutes long, or something like that. :lol:

Sicy said:
How bout we get back on topic.

If you dont like a thread dont post in it. Pretty simple if you ask me.

I know who MDM is and its not Crown so lets move along.

OK, I'll piss off* if you clear one thing up for me. I think there is reasonable suspicion to believe MDM and Crown may both be alters - perhaps alters of separate people, but alters nonetheless. Do you know if this is true or not?

*At least the negativity. I do have a more positive interest in the music itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom