Space Moon: The Moon In Space: ENCORA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's a starman
Waiting on Space Moon
He'd like to come and meet us
But he KNOWS he'll blow our minds

Why? Cause Space Moon: The Moon in Space rocks too fuckin' hard for us earthlings to not be blown away.

Starman's on my Space Moon 2: The Wrath of Space Moon, the Moon in Space List.

My list is done...it's a preview of what I was going to use for my dance-only Desert Island list.

That means lots of :dance: and :dancing: for all of you.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Starman's on my Space Moon 2: The Wrath of Space Moon, the Moon in Space List.

The song's been stuck in my head for the past three days.

I haven't even started a Space Moon, the Moon in Space playlist yet. I have no idea what I'm going to do. But it's going to rock the fuck out. Just like Space Moon. The moon in space.

No spoken words said:
Smacky, I am likely gonna need your help with uploading my list.

No problem, drop me a line when the need arises:

islagia@aol.com

phillyfan26 said:

Reason 56 why David Bowie's one of the most under appreciated musicians ever. Sure people know him and say, "Yeah, I like this one song," but he just delivered in the '70s. A genius and I love the guy to death.

He's the President of Space Moon.

phillyfan26 said:

I haven't even started a Space Moon, the Moon in Space playlist yet. I have no idea what I'm going to do. But it's going to rock the fuck out. Just like Space Moon. The moon in space.

Can I give you some sage advice?

Just Space Moon it, bro.

NSW - You should see if you can't get the graphics dept to somehow subliminally work in Space Moon graphics or have the announcers say things like, "Michigan comes to the line of scrimmage. It's first and Space Moon on the 45 yard line," or "Anderson backs into the pocket, he's looking down field, he's got Space Moon wide open." "Oh, a costly penalty there, looks like he space mooned him. That's gonna cost them 10 yards." Do it.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Reason 56 why David Bowie's one of the most under appreciated musicians ever. Sure people know him and say, "Yeah, I like this one song," but he just delivered in the '70s. A genius and I love the guy to death.

He's the President of Space Moon.

Yeah, really, I'm convinced Ziggy Stardust never actually "fell" in The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust. He just went to Space Moon, the Moon in Space, where he is president, as described in the Flight of the Conchords song, "Bowie's in Space."

In fact, I'm going to go send data to David Bowie's nipple antenna right now. The message says, "Hey, that's far out ... Space Moon it, bro."

Only if this guy's the starting QB:

warren-ackbar.png

phillyfan26 said:

Yeah, really, I'm convinced Ziggy Stardust never actually "fell" in The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust. He just went to Space Moon, the Moon in Space, where he is president, as described in the Flight of the Conchords song, "Bowie's in Space."

In fact, I'm going to go send data to David Bowie's nipple antenna right now. The message says, "Hey, that's far out ... Space Moon it, bro."

He's just partying with Muppets from the cast of Labyrinth because that's how he fucking rolls man. Ackbar's his VP, btw.

I wish I could. Oh, how I wish I could. The best I could do is maybe slip "Space Moon" into our listings, so it looked like we were airing a show by that title. I could totally do that, but, would risk termination. Hmmm.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Only if this guy's the starting QB:

warren-ackbar.png

He's just partying with Muppets from the cast of Labyrinth because that's how he fucking rolls man. Ackbar's his VP, btw.

Jesus fuck, that's still something I cannot even comment on, such is the power this photo has over my powers of speech.

No spoken words said:
I wish I could. Oh, how I wish I could. The best I could do is maybe slip "Space Moon" into our listings, so it looked like we were airing a show by that title. I could totally do that, but, would risk termination. Hmmm.

If you get fired just think of how much time you'd have for Space Moon though.

LemonMacPhisto said:

He borrowed my jumper, too.

No spoken words said:

Jesus fuck, that's still something I cannot even comment on, such is the power this photo has over my powers of speech.

What kills me the most is how the arm is still basically the same color as Ackbar.

Greater forces are at work here.

onebloodonelife said:
I'm definitely in if there are still spots available.

Space Moon knows no limits, it knows no bounds. It is everything, and everywhere. There is room for all.....if you are willing to rock....and to love....and to love rocking.

The governing body of Space Moon, the Moon in Space:

President - Lt. David Bowie
Vice President - Ad. Ackbar
Secretary of Defense - Clarence Clemons
Secretary of State - Mountain Dew Ma
Secretary of the Church of New Jesus - UberBeaver
Secretary to President/Lt. Bowie - NSW
President of Space Moon Archives of Film, Television, and Music - LMP
Assistant (to the) Regional Manager - Dwight Schrute

More information will be released as it is made available.

Done and done.

Secretary of Partying Down - LemonMelon

Also, news at this hour:

President of the Union of President and Secretary Naming Committee and Validity Committee of Said Unions, Commitees, and Presidents - PF26

I will try and serve my position with dignity and a keen sense of hating Nickelback. Jack Bauer challenges the Secretary of Defense position, as does Snake Plissken.

Clarence can be the President of Melting Your Face Off though.

phillyfan26 said:

President of the Union of President and Secretary Naming Committee and Validity Committee of Said Unions, Commitees, and Presidents - PF26

Great name. :up: You do your work well. No wonder you have been christened President of the Union of President and uh...yeah.

PUPSNCVCSUCP for short. Conveniantly it works with this acronym:

People Under People Saying Naughty Cabbages Vice City Something Until Christian Police

Khan would also like to be the President of Ceti Alpha V.

His campaign slogan will be: "THIS IS CETI ALPHA V!" ...then he calmly explains his platform.

It'll be glorious.

Back
Top Bottom