Space Moon: The Moon In Space: ENCORA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:

What's the problem with Carek????

I see no problem with her.

bonomoonht0.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Wow, look at those abs.

Last edited:
My epic is no longer associated with this book. It is the book of Space Moon, the Moon in Space. It is epic. It is Space Moon.

inmyplace13 said:
Let's not bring Diamond, Doozer, Justin, or Carek into this.

This is a happy Space Moon. A happy moon in space.

Despite my previous post asserting otherwise.

We can't watch The 4400, The X-Files, or Galactica on Space Moon either. :(

I will just watch the Kirk-Spock fight scene from Amok Time every time I watch television instead.

LemonMacPhisto said:

We can't watch The 4400, The X-Files, or Galactica on Space Moon either. :(

I will just watch the Kirk-Spock fight scene from Amok Time every time I watch television instead.

When you're on Space Moon, you don't need to watch these shows. You're already in space. On a Moon. In space.

But any Kirk fight scenes are allowed, they can serve as "training" videos, should someone dare step to Space Moon.

Chapter One of Space Moon is now in my journal. It will most likely be the shortest chapter.

No spoken words said:

When you're on Space Moon, you don't need to watch these shows. You're already in space. On a Moon. In space.

But any Kirk fight scenes are allowed, they can serve as "training" videos, should someone dare step to Space Moon.

url

Welcome to the S.M., bitch.

No spoken words said:

But NSW, you should no that there will be NO Israel on Space Moon. By the time we all get there, Danny Lanios will have convince Bono to write songs that will bring about the destruction of that evil empire.

I need to look into the Space Moon Archives to find that thread again.

Space Moon, out.

Dalton said:

But NSW, you should no that there will be NO Israel on Space Moon. By the time we all get there, Danny Lanios will have convince Bono to write songs that will bring about the destruction of that evil empire.

I :heart: insane people.

President - Lt. David Bowie
Vice President - Ad. Ackbar
Secretary of Defense - Clarence Clemons
Secretary of State - Mountain Dew Ma
Secretary of the Church of New Jesus - UberBeaver
President of Space Moon Archives of Film, Television, and Music - LMP
Assistant (to the) Regional Manager - Dwight Schrute
Secretary of Partying Down – LemonMelon
President of the Union of President and Secretary Naming Committee and Validity Committee of Said Unions, Commitees, and Presidents - PF26
Secretary of Offense - Unicron
President to the Secretary of Offense - NSW
Secretary of Aviation – Swoop
President of Ceti Alpha V - Khan
President of Defense - Jack Bauer
Secretary of Persons More Trustworthy than Old Jesus - Apollo Creed
Secretary of Rap - Biz Markie

New Member Announcements:

President of Political Insight - Muldfeld
Secretary of Fitness - Bono

I second the nominations of Mudfield, Chris "Man-ripped" Carter, and Bono, and also I nominate Nixon as the Ambassador to China. You know, like the old Vulcan proverb.

Dalton said:
I wanted to be the head of Writing Meaningless Letters to Meaningless People about Meaningless Things, but I'm sure Mudfeld has already got that job too.

Lit only with natural light.

Press Secretary - Dennis Green
Head of Construction of the Rock the Fuck Out Stadium Retractable Roof - U2Kitten

Chris Carter will not have a government position. He'll just keep Muldfeld busy when he's not pressing Danny Lanois with hard hitting questions for now.

No spoken words said:
Should we assing someone to do the drug testing on Space Moon, in the wake of the Mitchell report?

Full disclosure: I am jacked up on the performance enhancer known as Space Moon right now. It is the only way I can contain the level of ROCK needed to post on Space Moon, for it truly is a moon in space.

UberBeaver said:

Full disclosure: I am jacked up on the performance enhancer known as Space Moon right now. It is the only way I can contain the level of ROCK needed to post on Space Moon, for it truly is a moon in space.

That's what I wanted to fucking hear.

Back
Top Bottom