South Sandwich Islands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anywhere in particular?

Somewhere scenic. Hell, I'd just settle for a more scenic suburb of Melbourne, really. Somewhere where it's not a concrete jungle. Something a bit more inspiring than a half-gentrified old suburb.

Or, you know, the West Coast and Central Otago.

I have bigger breasts than Ian.

Well, you're a girl, so that's to be expected.

hey, how are you?

I'm good. I've just been having some... er... digestive... issues.

I see Andrew's turned up. :wave:

The muffins, lemonade, Tim Tams, and glaciers just aren't good enough? :sad:

Yes. I have turned up. For the time being.... And muffins and lemonade are ALWAYS good enough.

what album?

Only Echoes. Not a proper album.

Yes. I have turned up. For the time being.... And muffins and lemonade are ALWAYS good enough.

Only Echoes. Not a proper album.

Chocolate muffins are especially good. :drool:

Somebody needs to invest in Animals and Wish You Were Here.

Chocolate muffins are especially good. :drool:

Somebody needs to invest in Animals and Wish You Were Here.

I personally like blueberry muffins or poppyseed muffins the best. Then again, I don't like chocolate cake, either. I do like brownies, though! Oh, and I've got The Wall and Dark Side Of The Moon. And now Echoes. I'm looking into Wish You Were Here. But Animals, you say?

Wish you were here :drool:

I still haven't heard animals...

You need Animals. Some days I'll rank WYWH above it, but usually I consider Animals to be PF's finest achievement.

I personally like blueberry muffins or poppyseed muffins the best. Then again, I don't like chocolate cake, either. I do like brownies, though! Oh, and I've got The Wall and Dark Side Of The Moon. And now Echoes. I'm looking into Wish You Were Here. But Animals, you say?

You also need Animals. Musically it's fantastic and conceptually it's awesome. The ending of Dogs is one of my favourite Pink Floyd moments. And come on, it's lyrically inspired by George Orwell's Animal Farm, and takes a swipe at Maggie Thatcher; that's made of SuperWin in my books.

I, for the record, find The Wall pretty intolerable. DSOTM is great but I wouldn't rate it as highly as Animals or WYWH.

Oh, and blueberry muffins rock. That's the last kind of muffins I made. Need to make a new batch sometime this week, I think. Probably apple this time around.

You also need Animals. Musically it's fantastic and conceptually it's awesome. The ending of Dogs is one of my favourite Pink Floyd moments. And come on, it's lyrically inspired by George Orwell's Animal Farm, and takes a swipe at Maggie Thatcher; that's made of SuperWin in my books.

I, for the record, find The Wall pretty intolerable. DSOTM is great but I wouldn't rate it as highly as Animals or WYWH.

Oh, and blueberry muffins rock. That's the last kind of muffins I made. Need to make a new batch sometime this week, I think. Probably apple this time around.

Yeah. The Wall has its moments. But overall it's very inconsistant. Ah well. It was in someone's cd case at work and I had my computer handy and I hadn't heard it. :wink: Perhaps I'll look for some WYWH and Animals soon.... Oh, and when you bake blueberry muffins, do you put the crispy sugar on top?

And, and I've moved on from one Greatest Hits album to another. I finished Pink Floyd and so I'm onto Queen. :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom