South Park Appreciation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_man2002 said:

Family Guy, The Simpsons? :(

Neither can match the intellegence and sheer absurd satire of South Park. It is possibly the greatest comedy show ever, and certainly the most relevent (aside from maybe the Daily Show if you count that here.)

^ eh, these days South Park is better than The Simpsons, and so is Family Guy, but, imho, no television show, animated or not, can match the brilliance of The Simpsons, Seasons 3-6.

but they do need to put The Simpsons to bed.

I'd have to disagree. Seasons 8 and 9 of South Park put even The Simpsons' best years to shame.

Lancemc said:
I'd have to disagree. Seasons 8 and 9 of South Park put even The Simpsons' best years to shame.

hmmmm ... i do recall the J.Lo episode (my favorite ever) being Season 8, i think.

perhaps we can have some sort of competition? kind of like those Joshua Tree vs. Achtung threads in EYKIW?

Even though I don't watch every week. I still love me some South Park. But I watched the very first season then moved out of the country for Peace Corps.

I remember the gay dog, the April Fool's episode and all that jazz. What do I currently have on my TIVO. The Tom Cruise episode. Classic!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom