Something Good About Your Day..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got over the stomach flu, and everybody has been nice to me today. :)

i'm doing a 2000 word essay at Uni at the moment and it's killing me. gotta be in for tomorrow morning. However when i type that final last word and it's completed, that's gonna be very very very good!

Wow I worked my ass off for a year and got a fifty cent an hour raise. Guess I should just consider myself lucky to have a job and medical insurance though. :|

I finished my IR midterm paper seventeen minutes before the beginning of the class when it was due. :wink: (This is actually an improvement, since the last two papers I turned in were finished fourteen and sixteen minutes before the deadline, respectively.) Also, I ate dinner at IHOP with a good friend of mine - two of our other friends were originally going to go as well, but that didn't work out so my friend and I just had a nice girls' night out. :) And I'm going home tomorrow!! :hyper: I'm really excited to see my family again.

My teacher let me skip band class today because I had a sore throat, and so I got all the homework I didn't do last night (because I was on Interference of course) done :)

Today I was freed from my jury service, a week's worth of horrendous journeys all done and dusted!

PLUS I saw a link of West Wing's Josh and Donna finally sharing a kiss....It's All good!:applaud:

Youtube has been cracking me up all day...:lol:
Making my day at work go by much faster:up:

You tube is definitely awesome! It's my new best friend. I'm gonna have to go look up some more great stuff when I get home. That will cheer me up no problem!! :D

my daughter's basketball won this round's playoff game. Another round tomorrow
crossfingers.gif

The rain wasn't as bad as the stupid weatherpeople said it was gonna be. The Joshua Tree Band rocked tonite, it was so good to see the guys playing again and to be with friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom