Something Good About Your Day..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sun is shining!

My boss brought me a nice coffee from Starbucks this morning.

I'm working overtime, which means overtime pay, which I desperately need!!

I forgot to mention this about the weekend. My favourite radio station was having a Mullet Madness weekend, and they played a ton of kickass songs!

I got my leave approved today for my "U2 weekend" in March. Friday and Monday off work!!

U2 gig Friday, U2 gig Saturday and a birthday lunch with the family Sunday - Monday - recovery day!!! :)

Woohoo!!!

I was told today that I'm "a great teacher" by the lady I've been training to replace me.

My co-worker's took me out for a 'Good-bye Lunch'.

I worked my final night on my 2nd job! :hyper: :D

Last edited:
... well, I had a class get cancelled, essentially, though I was more dissapointed than elated.

It was very windy out today; you couldn't walk upright... so I enjoyed exploring a new way back to the dorm whilst under the extremely windy conditions.

I discovered that the school fries are horrible and won't get them again unless I see they are super fresh.

Got to work out today... first time I had my abs have a muscle spaz, though - that was weird :slant:

....... I can't wait until I can get my bike up here / start running etc more... I feel very out of shape. So lets say... I've gotmotivation

It's Friday, so I get to sleep lots this weekend!

Canada just won the women's hockey game against Finland, so we're playing Sweden for the GOLD!! GO CANADA!!! :hyper: :dancing:

I'm going to be doing a 12 hour relay in June to raise money for cancer reasearch! I'm very excited about that.

I first saw this lovely thread...does that count???

I bought a terrific blouse for only $5.99, down from $31! :up:

I worked with very nice co-workers today, and our patrons were pleasant...no real problems today.

And I've just sat down to a take-out Japanese food meal, with salmon teriyaki and gyoza dumplings and other good stuff...yum!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom