Something Good About Your Day..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the new job! :up: That's awesome!

I listened to the Buenos Aires concert last night. So incredible!

I rrrrolled up the rrrim to win this morning from my Tim Horton's coffee, and won a free donut!

As soon as I got into the office all my coworkers had coffe and dougnuts for them and cappichino and fruit muffins for me!!

:D

Chizip said:
i feel better after a good poop

:sick:

I had a wonderful birthday. The people at my job brought alot of my favorite snacks. My mom made me a wonderful tasty lemon cake and I got flowers too:ohmy:(from whom I do not know???) I am excited about tonight I am more than ready to get :drunk:

Last edited:
A package I am sending to a fellow interlander finally got picked up today, and is on the way! I requested it to be picked up yesterday, and they didn't come until just now. So I'm very happy that it's finally going.

franziskaner_hefe.jpg

The Canucks won tonight! :dancing: Thank god. We'd lost 5 in a row, so we DESPERATELY needed to win. I'm so happy!

I saw Rent tonight as well, and now I have that music stuck in my head. :)

Awww :cute: i love all the little birds, like robins, blackbirds&blue tits!

I'll be happy to return to college.
I am happy to get another chance, another day... to get it right, to do better. I'm thankful for that oppertunity

My ex and I are good friends again, and he's helping me get a job where he works. So I went to go pick up an application, and I saw him there and talked to him normally again. It's good to see him and not be scared if he's going to yell at me. :D I love this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom