Something Awful

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
From Greenplastic.com..

i thought it was funny

Radiohead: "Live From the IntellectualDome" (music video) - Pretentious pop / anti-pop / pseudo pop band Radiohead was filmed live at the Saint Louis IntellectualDome, where they were accompanied by a string quartet, an entire brass section, and twelve hillbillies that played homemade instruments ranging from the washboard to the jug. Thom Yorke and his band of hipster doofuses play a variety of their hit songs aimed at art major college students, including the upcoming singles "If You Don't Like This Song Then You Don't Get It and You Are Stupid" and "My Art is Deeper Than Your Art." The crowd expresses their approval by holding up their expresso coffee cups and flashing the lights on their SUVs. Yorke concludes his live performance with a stirring rendition of "This Song is 50 Thousand 16th Notes."

hehe, reminds me of the UK Private Eye (or whatever they're called) magazine's good-humoured dig at U2 a couple of years ago. It was a spoof article attributed to Salman Rushdie in which he heaps praise on the band and its many soul-shaking works such as 'Module for World Destiny #1' and 'Song of Hope for a New Thing Sensation'.

a hispter doofus.

------------------
-Cloyd
-Balls McCone
-Cloyd (again)
-Blattus
-Box Bran-Delle

Yes Radiohead is awful!!
tongue.gif

------------------
"Master of sexual innuendo"

"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"