Somebody Spike my lemonade please!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
they shrink-wrapped the foreman's wallet...i forget the exact title of the poem...something by martin espada...we read it in poetry class in 12th grade...

How's this avatar, biotches?

Am I making Lemonade Stand a better place now?

Last edited:
christopher walken terrifies me. he's on my top three list of most horrifying things in the world, directly behind 1) aliens, and 2) the bermuda triangle.

my mom once sent a giant picture of his face to me at work. this probably explains a lot.

:|

the effort put forth in this thread could have been used to "better lemonade stand" instead of bringing it down...:mad: :down:

Stories for Boys said:
the effort put forth in this thread could have been used to "better lemonade stand" instead of bringing it down...:mad: :down:

by "bringing it down" do mean improving everyones mental health????

The Lemonade Lounge is an odd place and is not for everyone young jedi......

:wink: :wink: :wink:

i just finished reading this entire thread, and im mostly impressed with what i read.

lately i have been writing extremely controversial "news" articles at home, and im not sure how theyd be viewed by interferencers. not that i give one hershey squirt (the kind that comes out of the ass) what most of you think, but there are a few that i do.

in the past two days this forum has gotten better, thanks in part to this effort by elvis, as well as calluna's, kieran mcdonald's threads.

if i were in charge for a day, thered be no more than 10 of you left.

we need to clean house, let me be the general manager.

Back
Top Bottom