some of you are invited to my baseball game tommorow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
your favourite shortstop and leadoff man went 1-2 with a walk and played solid in the field.

you're all very welcome.

cujo said:
When you're up there... really explore the batting box space. Open up your stance. Ark your back towards the hermetic Hermitage pitch.

I'm telling you, you're gonna want that cowhide.

Now, lace up like the Russians and Rocket a ball to knock out the headlights like explosive diamonds in '94 against Vernon. When there is nothing left to burn, set the flames on fire, right?

Remember, a Franz Ferd in the Hand is worth double in the Romanov's outfield.

~Jose Nocarsgo

this post deserves a place in the hall of fame.

we bounced back nicely after our poor outting in game 1.

i hit a single...but more importantly i was down 0-2 on the count, and hammered one over the second baseman and into centre-right field.

i stole second base. i haven't been caught stealing yet this year.

the chicks love me.

cujo said:
When you're up there... really explore the batting box space. Open up your stance. Ark your back towards the hermetic Hermitage pitch.

I'm telling you, you're gonna want that cowhide.

Now, lace up like the Russians and Rocket a ball to knock out the headlights like explosive diamonds in '94 against Vernon. When there is nothing left to burn, set the flames on fire, right?

Remember, a Franz Ferd in the Hand is worth double in the Romanov's outfield.

~Jose Nocarsgo

I love you cujo, really.

Zoomerang96 said:
we bounced back nicely after our poor outting in game 1.

i hit a single...but more importantly i was down 0-2 on the count, and hammered one over the second baseman and into centre-right field.

i stole second base. i haven't been caught stealing yet this year.

the chicks love me.

Chicks dig the long ball! :wink:

joyfulgirl said:
And the white pants?

ed0886d0.jpg

tuesday and wednesday are games three and four.

i got reamed out by one of our players at the bar last night. he was completely trashed, and i thought he wanted to fight me.

wow that was awkward.

...this calls for a diet pepsi!!! :happy:

my friend's alcoholic neighbor tried to fight me last summer.

and this drunk kid on the bus coming back from the senior party in may tried to fight me too.

i'm not really sure if this is relevant information or not but those things were awkward too.

If you say so.

I am not known for my knowledge of baseball.

I just go to games to drink over priced beer, eat hot dogs and look at the players in their tight pants.

Back
Top Bottom