So You Think You Can Dance!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree with Thora- Katee and Twitch for the win! :applaud: Their first routine was awesome! I also liked Will and Courtney (they were partners last night, right? :der: ) Whoever Will was with, I liked that couple!

who doesn't like catwoman?

images

The white boy should have left :tsk:

I concur.

I couldn't believe the bottom two were Twitch & Will. WTF America?
I felt so bad when Twitch found out he was in the bottom. And the way they left Courtney (sp?) after they called Katie & Chelsea safe/Comfort not safe. :shrug:

I concur.

I couldn't believe the bottom two were Twitch & Will. WTF America?
I felt so bad when Twitch found out he was in the bottom. And the way they left Courtney (sp?) after they called Katie & Chelsea safe/Comfort not safe. :shrug:

:sad: I totally agree. I was so surprised. Will was so incredible, and definitely should have been there until the very end.

I couldn't care less about Comfort or Courtney, so it didn't matter to me which of them left.

AGHHHHH
Im still screaming because Will was a damn gooood dancer, and I cant believe they kept Mark over him..what ridiculous people call in and do that....gawddd...Im not watching that show anymore....

yah right untile next week...and will probably scream again....stupid

I'm surprised to say it, but this show just isn't doing much for me anymore. :shrug: After 15 minutes, I put in a DVD instead. :reject:

Yeah, it's petered out for me as well. I still like some of the dancers, just ... well, I just don't care anymore. :lol:

:lol: Yeah, I was half paying attention last night.

I did love Katee & Joshua's contemporary routine. The rest I didn't pay as much attention to. Weird that they were paired up again. Sometimes I wonder how "random" the pairings actually are.

I definitely love everything Katee's done this season, and would love for her to win. As long as Courtney doesn't win, I'm happy with the outcome. :lol:

I think it will be between Joshua and Katie to win.....and I like them both so it is all good:D

whoever said how annoying it is that the judges make constant reference to how great the choreagraphers are after every routine I TOTALLY agree with....enough already judges!:rolleyes:

I like all 4 finalists, but I think it goes like this:

1) Katie
2) Joshua
3) Twitch
4) Courtney

Twas a good night tonight!

Back
Top Bottom