So You Think You Can Dance!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't seen last night's episode, so I felt like I had no clue who most of the dancers were tonight. I'm just glad that Twitch didn't get cut - we'll see who I like after next week's shows.

The Pussycat Doll's "performance" was painfully awful. Oh. my. god. Were they singing something about wanting boobies?! :huh: That was just horrid.

You know what I like about this show? They actually tell/show you what songs everyone is dancing to. That's really cool.

Loved that opening number. Great song (I love Robyn), and Nigel was hilarious!

I
The Pussycat Doll's "performance" was painfully awful. Oh. my. god. Were they singing something about wanting boobies?! :huh: That was just horrid.

even more disturbing to me was the young tweeny-boppers cheering and dancing and screaming for the pussy-cat dolls:huh::huh: wonder if that "mosh-pit" is hired to be there like Lila said the American Idol one is?:hmm:

I missed the first three couples, came in at the tall ones, meh. I think I liked Katee & Joshua. I just remember couples 6 and 8.

I saw both shows last night. My favourites right now are definitely Twitch & Kherrington (or however the hell you spell her name) and Katee & Joshua.

Btw, what's up with the weird spellings of people's names?! :lol:

Glad to see Suzie & Marquis go - they were pretty damn meh.

Yeah, there was something about Suzie that bugged me, so I'm not sad she's gone. None of the dances really struck me this week like they did last week.

Suzie was a good choice to go. Her dance last week was nice, but I'm still surprised she made it as far as she did. :shrug:

Suzie bugged me. And so did her "blonde" hair. And eyebrows

GW150H150

Suzie was a good choice to go. Her dance last week was nice, but I'm still surprised she made it as far as she did. :shrug:

Definitely! I thought her initial audition sucked, and was shocked that she got to Vegas, let alone the top 20. I don't know much about dance, but yeah.

I have Wednesday nights free now, so I'll be able to watch it "live."

I love to watch the dancing...but I tell ya...that Mary's voice:huh::huh::huh: I can't stand it! I have to push the mute button every time! I think she is now making it more obnoxious on purpose:mad:

Back
Top Bottom