So You Think You Can Dance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Starts tonite at 8!

I love this show but that screechy lady judge annoys the living hell out of me.
I will have my earplugs ready when she starts speaking.

I wondered if you were gonna start this topic. :giggle:

Can't wait to watch tonight! :hyper:

I like TV too much. :(

Bonochick said:
I like TV too much.

Yeah, I hear that.

I didn't watch this show last year, but I might check out at least the first few weeks to see the auditions.

Woohoo! Thanks for reminding me, Sicy. Me and my bf loved watching this one last summer. :yes:

*setting DVR*

My VCR broke, and I was cheap buying a new one...and I realized too late that it's not a VCR like the sign said, it's a VCP...so I can't record, I can only play. :angry:

I love this show! :lol:

I forgot it was on tonight, so I didn't set my VCR. Oh well - it's just auditions, so they'll most likely recap it all later. I'm more interested in the later episodes, anyways.

DVR = DVD player/machine that records

I have a whole week of Daily Show, Colbert Report and Oprah to catch up on. Do I dare add another series to the mix? :huh:
Oh yeah, and Shear Genius too, though I'm pissed Tabatha is gone

\endrant :happy:

Hey, that was pretty damned entertaining.

I wish I could dance well like that. I do fine on a dance floor and have no problem with rhythm, but I am incapable of doing any kind of dancing that involves steps or choreography. I can't even do the Electric Slide. :reject:

Sicy said:
:lmao: @ the guy that came back and did the Swing! That was great.

:yes: I thought the swing tune wasn't ever gonna kick in! He made it, but his friend didn't. Guess he didn't do well in the choreography portion of the audition.

And please, no more "sex" :yikes:

Sicy said:
:lmao: @ the guy that came back and did the Swing! That was great.

I was actually really impressed!!!!!!!

I loved when they stopped the music, and he was like, "I was waiting for the..." :lol:

I can't believe Sex was back!!!!!!!! I was laughing so hard that I was screaming. :lmao:

Does that female judge always laugh like that? She's cracking me up!

I loved the segment with Hiccup Guy and Wink Girl. That was hilarious! Seeing people laugh so hard they cry always gets me started, too.

A bloated version of Marie Osmond? Have you seen Marie Osmond lately? Last I saw, she's a little bigger herself. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I guess I'm the only one who finds her cackle amusing. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom