So You Think You Can Dance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
deep said:
it was on down here
after the news special about the plane bombers

travis won

Wed 8/16 9:00 PM
So You Think You Can Dance KTTV

Voting results reveal America's number-one dancer;

duration: 120 min
:shrug: :angel:

woot! The finale is on tonite!! Who's gonna win?

also, I wonder how they are going to draw out the results for two whole hours. :huh:

^ :lol:

I'm thinking either Benji or Travis. I've loved Benji from the beginning, so I hope he wins.

The announcement will come at the last minute of the 2nd hour. They'll proabably have some band or singer there, the finalists will dance, there will be clips of the show, and boring stuff we don't need to see.

Since Rock Star starts at the same time, and is only an hour, I'll just be tuning in for the last hour of this show. :lol:

Too late. Heidi is out. Donyelle is out.

I voted for Travis. :D

:reject: for voting in a TV reality show.

Yes :wink:

I wanted Heidi to win actually. That Mambo is just seriously the hottest dance of the season :drool:

It was a fun show. I was happy to see some of those "fav" dance numbers return. Especially the mambo and the Mia Michaels "bench" dance. Oh and Ivan and Allison's contemporary routine!!! :heart:

I knew from the first week that Benji would win. He's definitely a born entertainer and deserves it. (even though for me personally, Travis was just a itty bit better. :) )

All in all, an entertaining summer. :up:

I was really surprised that they eliminated Heidi at the halfway point of the show. :der: I would have thought that they would wait until the end of the show before eliminating anyone. Did they do it like that in the first season (I only watched a few of those episodes)?

I loved that they did some of the past favorite routines...they had some great choices! I'll echo the routines that sula mentioned and also add that I loved seeing Travis and Martha's broadway routine again. :love:

Bonochick said:
I was really surprised that they eliminated Heidi at the halfway point of the show. :der: I would have thought that they would wait until the end of the show before eliminating anyone.

I totally agree. I thought it was weird. I mean, Heidi had to have known when she was the first one to be given her results that she wasn't the winner. Same with Donyelle. And those "fake" envelope openings for Benji and Travis were just :der: . I guess they wanted to play up the Benji vs. Travis angle (nice way to work in that rap routine again...how fun was that?) but I would have preferred to have all four of them out there and find out the winner together at the same time. :shrug:

Me too, I was sitting there going, why the heck are they doing it like this, this is so stupid!! :der:

Back
Top Bottom