So, who's already broken their New Year's resolutions.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seriously though. I don't have much endurance. I really need to build that up and start walking/running. The only problem is there's no place i like to walk. My neighborhood is a bunch of dead ends with no sidewalk, and walking on my HS track is just plain boring. :shrug:

U2democrat said:
Seriously though. I don't have much endurance. I really need to build that up and start walking/running. The only problem is there's no place i like to walk. My neighborhood is a bunch of dead ends with no sidewalk, and walking on my HS track is just plain boring. :shrug:

the streets are always open for running.

me. the waiter i'm lusting over, i was there yesterday and he was there. did i talk to him? no. did i do anything? no.

my vow was to be more confident and stuff...easier said than done i guess.

lol well like i said i was there yesterday and i really can't afford to go all the time. i've been there three times (including the first time) and the two times i've seen him has been sunday for lunch. so i'm assuming that's one of his shifts. given that the church i go to is close by, i may try seeing if i can go again next sunday. i'm reeeeeeeally going to keep my fingers crossed. he could not have been more impossible to get the attention of, seeing that his section was on the opposite end of the restaurant from where i was sitting. if anyone had left the hostess station for a second, i would've tried to catch his name from the thingie where they do the map of the table.

how pathetic am i? shit and i just realized i've hijacked your thread. sorry.

I didn't make any...I figured why set myself up to fail right at the beginning of the year? :shrug:

Nevertheless, I do have to get my rear in gear and get working on my glass (supposedly the way I'm making my living :rolleyes:) and also working on getting into better (meaning halfway decent) shape.

Where's the ambition fairy when you need it? :mad:

Back
Top Bottom