So who is going to watch the new Survivor Show tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiny dancer

Blue Crack Distributor
It's set in the South Pacific on a island again, and I guess they have to fend for themselves. Like really finding their own water and food.
rolleyes.gif

never watched a single survivor but i am being *forced* tonight.

apparently i was drunk last weekend and committed to every...single...episode.

I work tonight, so Mom will be taping it for me.

*flashbacks of last year when Mom taped over U2's 2001 Grammy appearances with "Survivor"*
eek.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Can someone inform me what's so entertaining about that show?

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Well I watched the first and second ones.. didnt watch the third one. I may. The problem is I cant seem to tear myself away from the computer long enough to pay attention to whats going on, then I end up lost.

Originally posted by kobayashi:

oh thats bad...lol

------------------
lilsparky: did you like the pics i took of my favorite band?
viktor: actually had a dream about larry mullen last night...not a gay dream but a weird dream.....
lilsparky: really?
lilsparky: what was it about?
viktor: yeah...we were going to a party and all my high school friends walked along him and then Bono rushed out and said something weird and that guy from the pouges...shane mac Gowan came and we all showered in sugar
viktor: weird

Originally posted by kobayashi:

There is not enough money or alcohol on the fucking planet to make me watch that show.

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

Well, tonight there was a lot of discussion about one of the female contestants that flaunted her HOT body to some of her male tribemates.

Y'know, I'm not saying that's the ONLY reason why I watch the show, but it doesn't hurt.

------------------
"You gotta love living, baby, 'cause dyin's a pain in the ass."-- Frank Sinatra

Adam: Look guys, I got a Springfield spoon for my spoon collection.
Edge: Oh boy, here we go...
Bono: Wow, how many is that now Adam?
Adam: Nine. If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane.
Bono: Can I see it?
*adam gives bono the spoon, bono throws it away*
Adam: My spoon!

Stick a sock in it Lemonhead.

Rob's hot.
icon35.gif
But he puked when he ate the smelly fish.. eeechhh.

mainpic.jpg

Originally posted by martha:
There is not enough money or alcohol on the fucking planet to make me watch that show.

right on, martha

*proud to be a never-watcher of Survivor*

I watched it for the first time yesterday and I like it again- I only ever watched the first Survivor. Rob *hate his name though* is really hot Sicy! He's got a strange accent though one minute he sounds one way and the next he sounds different- he is interestin' I will continue watching now.
smile.gif

Originally posted by Sicy:
What statement? LOL... the fish?

Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse us Sula.
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif

The one about 'not being able to leave your computer'..

Anyways, Since I'm assumming you watched it last night, if you're posting pictures of Rob.. What did ya think of the vote off?.. I really couldn't quite believe it, cuz it was all the lazy people who didn't want to do any work in the first place that kicked off Mom who actually wanted to get something done.. But I will say that both Sarah and Sean need to go.. Sean playing the race card yesterday was disgusting and was sooo out of place.. And Sarah just needs to grow up.. Remove her implants and actually break a fingernail.

L.Unplugged

Originally posted by Lemonite:
Sean playing the race card yesterday was disgusting and was sooo out of place.. And Sarah just needs to grow up.. Remove her implants and actually break a fingernail.

Didn't think this moment would ever happen, but I totally agree with you!!!
No one on that island was being racist. They segregated themselves and that Sarah, she's gotta go, Miss "I work 16 hour days at home and didn't come here to do the same!" Whatever.
rolleyes.gif

[This message has been edited by Angel (edited 03-08-2002).]

Well the computer thing was not entirely true.. as I tore myself away last nite for a full hour.
tongue.gif

Well Mom seemed pretty damn annoying.. but I would've voted plastic barbie Sarah off before her. LMAO I was like, ok those are soooo fake. I couldnt believe what she said at Tribal Council.. that was ridiculous. Yeah Sean doesnt seem to wanna do shit but hang out on the beach and rap wid his sistah.

Rob does have a weird voice but he's nice to look at. That Hunter dude seems like hes like 'all that' mr. runnin the show. That's cool whatever.

I could never do it personally.. the crap they were eating the other day was enough to make me heave.

Rob does have a weird voice but he's nice to look at. That Hunter dude seems like hes like 'all that' mr. runnin the show. That's cool whatever.

Yah.. I actually think Hunter's doing the 'leader' thing well.. I mean , he's so nice about it.. It seems that people get so self centered like 'Well I ain't gonna take Any orders from anyone'.. And surprise to us all.. Those people are the ones who don't do shit (Rob Not Included)..

L.Unplugged

Stick a sock in it Lemonhead.

Rob's hot.
icon35.gif
But he puked when he ate the smelly fish.. eeechhh.

Hahah.. Ouch .. (Here inserts the exponentially queer) Too-Shay.

Seriously though, you can't get away with such a statement like that.

L.Unplugged

Seriously though, you can't get away with such a statement like that.

What statement? LOL... the fish?

Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse us Sula.
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif

I love "Survivor"!

------------------

Unbelievable.
All those gaping wounds ... eewwchh I couldnt even watch when the RN sliced off the hanging skin off Robert's toe. *shivers
Gawd what are the odds of poor John getting stung by an urchant and then later gashed by an eel.

Maraamu is a sad, sad team.

This is the only good thing about that team.

33392%3B4323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A43%3B4%3A%3Cnu0mrj

mm mm good.

Unbelievable.

Maraamu is a sad, sad team.

Agreed.. They're total f#ckups.. Hunter was soo on target with his comments at the end, I couldn't believe they kicked him off.. Sadly though they probably won't stay the same group so they could all be gone by the merge.. they'll proly pull the switch thing like they did with Africa and even things up a bit.

D@mn..that one dude got stung/bit soo much, I don't even know how he was able to keep going.. when the best sort of care ya've got is human urine..

L.Unplugged

D@mn..that one dude got stung/bit soo much, I don't even know how he was able to keep going.. when the best sort of care ya've got is human urine..

That was amusing.
I saw that on an episode of Friends once...
I didnt think that was for real!

I can't believe Hunter is gone. I felt sorry for that tribe until they did that (I still have sympathy for Gina, being stuck there with them).

Hunter was their strongest tribe member. The problem is that Sean and Rob seem to have big egos, and they don't like having a person in a role of leadership other than them...yet, Hunter was the only one to take the initiative, and he stepped in when they really needed somebody.

What were they thinking, getting rid of him?

------------------

Back
Top Bottom