So who is going to watch the new Survivor Show tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Voting off John was beautiful. That's the way the game is supposed to work. Congrats to the old guy and Helen-spelled-backwards for waking up and making a great move. And you gotta love John's cocky "kiss of death" during the game getting trumped by Sean's "check-mate" at the tribal council. Reality show or not, that was good tv.

Originally posted by Bonochick:
I'd like to see Neleh or Paschal win.

Ditto. And now they're in a better position, having teamed up with Sean, V, and Kathy.

I wanted Gina or Hunter to win too, along with Neleh or Paschal. They're the only honest ones....

BTW--Rob BLEw my mind with what he sadi at the end of the show...he was faking it the whole time???

I don't care who wins, as long is it's not Tammy, the General, or Zoe.

I LOVED the look on Tammy's face when John was voted off. She thought she was so protected following him, and I really thought so to. She knows she's in deep do-do now. Even if one of the above three wins immunity, if the other 5 stick together, it won't matter. Buh-bye! Neleh is really starting to play the game, and has my vote so far, but we'll see. The game changes tone every week. This one is truly up for grabs. I mean, when Kathy wins immunity, anything can happen.
smile.gif

Originally posted by muh2o:
I LOVED the look on Tammy's face when John was voted off. She thought she was so protected following him, and I really thought so to. She knows she's in deep do-do now.

So true! That was absolutely priceless. She and John thought they had the whole game figured out.

At this point, as long as tammy doesn't win, I won't mind who it is.

I want Kathy to win.

I was mad Rob was voted off he was making things uneasy and that's always fun to watch. Although I think he was playing the game a bit too much since it kinda came back and bit him in the arse.

I think Sean's in the for the long haul now...though I admit, he didn't really annoy me much last night.

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

I'm glad Zoe got booted. I didnt like her either.

Can I just say OMC John cleans up nicely.
icon26.gif

Originally posted by Sicy:
I'm glad Zoe got booted. I didnt like her either.

Can I just say OMC John cleans up nicely.

I had been thinkin' the same thing!

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

Originally posted by tiny dancer:
So now Tammy is the latest one to be voted off the island.

Predictable, but still good.

I was happy that Paschal got the cruise ship...it would have been nice if Vescepia had gotten it for her birthday, but I knew he would pick Neleh as soon as they told him to pick somebody (I think everybody knew that he would).

------------------

Bonochick's Place

Interesting. I must say neleh did get on my nerves.. she didnt even win the challenge yet she was going on and on and bragging about how great it was.

The preview for next week looks good.
Wonder what happened.

Originally posted by tiny dancer:
S0 now Rob The "General" is voted off. I was a bit surprised that Cathy voted him off the island.

Yes I agree, but I guess she figured it was best to keep with her alliances. I hope she finds a way to stick around, I think she deserves to win the most out of all of them.
I must say, I was hoping that Neleh got the boot last night. They just made her sound sooo bloody annoying. All that sweetness can be tooooo much.

------------------
Game On!

Kathy is kind of the odd man (woman) out at this point. Obviously Paschal and backwards Helen are a twosome, as are Sean and Vecepia.
Methinks Kathy's best strategy is to align with Paschal and Neleh. If its the 3 of them left, and the last challenge is physical (usually its who can stand somewhere the longest), she can win it and be in the final 2. I think she has less of a chance of baeting Saen and V in a physical immunity challenge.
Would they please stop showing Zoe's smug face in the jury?

omc im such a wuss. I cried during the family thing.

God why did they boot the general!?? Neleh should have gotten the boot.

I guess I'm goin for Kathy..

I said before the first show that one of the african-americans will win...and so far I'm still in.

I just think that they're due...I mean...
it is all rigged and they've had gay, straight, white, male and female have a go...its just time they have a black person win.

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

I think it was good for Sean to get the boot because if there are any physical immunity challenges, they will all have a better shot now. I really didn't want Sean to win, so I'm glad to see him go...he had his good moments, but he was such an ass most of the time.

------------------

Bonochick's Place

Originally posted by Basstrap:
I said before the first show that one of the african-americans will win...and so far I'm still in.

I just think that they're due...I mean...
it is all rigged and they've had gay, straight, white, male and female have a go...its just time they have a black person win.

So Vecepia the African-American women did win.

I called it from the get go
Survivor is rigged and I'd bet my farm on that if I didn't need the chickhens to live.

so who's left to win now?

I predict they will get a latino actor to come on next time and "win"

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

First a middle aged man...then a middle aged woman. Then a young man, now a young woman wins Survivor.

My next bet is an old man.

I'm happy V won. Neleh was beginning to piss me off with the "I love everybody" thing. Oh my heck.

Originally posted by Basstrap:
I predict they will get a latino actor to come on next time and "win"

I think you mean a quadrapalegic, hermaphrodite latino.

omg she's from Hayward, CA. Thats like 20 minutes from me!
eek.gif

The Next Survivor Is Coming Soon

Stranded on a remote island in Thaliand! The next 16 Survivors will meet a whole new set of sights and challenges. Will they be able to survive the weather, landscape, and wildlife?

They always listed "V" as from Portland, OR.

Anyway...please don't get Rosie O'Donut to host the hext wrap up show. And by giving them all cars at the end, doesn't that make Sean's challenge victory worthless?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom