So what's your name.........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im gonna say my name is Will again just to do this:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: and to see if anyone is interested in joining me:wink:

trevster2k said:
Trevor, and you think you had it bad. The Muppet Show had a character named Trevor the Grouse, you know a type of bird, but it also sounds like gross. That sucked whenever it was used. :sad:

But I'm over it now. :happy:

There is a really cute guy at my work named Trevor. :drool:

My first name is Mitzye and my middle name is Jhordanna.

My parents really wanted me to be original. Growing up I just wanted to be ordinary because people kept butchering my name. Now, I'm glad I have my name. :)

My name is Nikhil

but everyone calls me Niki or nicky or nik.......

..... D'oh! would be a funny name ... ' Dinner is served.....D'oh!'

My legal name is Alicia (pronounced ah-LEE-see-ah, not a-LEESH-a!!! :madspit: ) but I've always gone by Lisa.

Actually, I'm one of those people who love my given name - Alicia Dawn - but I'm glad my parents chose to call me Lisa, 'cause no one EVER pronounces my given name properly & that just pisses me off!!! I'd have to crack skulls constantly if forced to perpetually correct people's pronounciation!!! :evil: :wink:

Well it is Maruša but you wouldn't know how to pronounce that so I will write Marusha :) (it's Russian)

Lies....yes, that's my real name...no, it's not short for anything....yes, it's Dutch and pronounced leeeeeeeeees (or leeeeeeez is fine too).

Carlos.
Musique59.gif

Back
Top Bottom