So what's your name.........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"You changed your name
Well, that's okday, it's necessary
And what you leave behind you don't miss anyway."

because whenever i say my name people tend to think i'm a chick, which i'm not, i'll just say i have the same first name as this guy.

a_sharpe.jpg

Headache in a Suitcase said:
because whenever i say my name people tend to think i'm a chick, which i'm not, i'll just say i have the same first name as this guy.

a_sharpe.jpg

hi sally

Queen Bee said:

Like your name is any better, Steffi Step-on-me McStepherz. :angry:

Them's fighting words! :angry: If I was reaaaaally evil, I could call you that nickname you don't like...

*prepares to say it*

Headache in a Suitcase said:

a_sharpe.jpg

:hmm: i think i know about the same number of *******'s who are guys as i do who are girls.

Trevor, and you think you had it bad. The Muppet Show had a character named Trevor the Grouse, you know a type of bird, but it also sounds like gross. That sucked whenever it was used. :sad:

But I'm over it now. :happy:

I'm stuck with an old Scandinavian name: Asta. But please call me Ava, because if you try to pronounce my real name it sounds something like "ass-ta" and I don't really enjoy that... :eek:

(I like my name though, but prefer to be called by it only by Scandinavian people :wink: )

Headache is the first Shannon (that I heard of) that is a guy. Interesting to know.

Maja (pronounce it like that r&b singer, Mya) - a quite common Slovene name.

KhanadaRhodes said:
oh, and if you call me kate, or any variations of my birth name (katie is just a nickname), i will have you banned. seriously. :mad:

oh I remember the days when you went by your birth name hehehe those were the good old days....silly ones too.

by the way everybody, my name is Lisa

Ava79 said:
I'm stuck with an old Scandinavian name: Asta. But please call me Ava, because if you try to pronounce my real name it sounds something like "ass-ta" and I don't really enjoy that... :eek:

(I like my name though, but prefer to be called by it only by Scandinavian people :wink: )
Asta is such a lovely name, it´s very popular here as well!
btw, we are neighbors! :wink:

Ava79 said:

Aww, you've just made my day!! :cute: Thanks, neighbor!! :wave: (can you see me waving like mad??)
:lol: Yes, i can see you waving! So to which show are you gonna
go, the 29. 07 in Gothenburg or 31. 07 in Copenhagen?
I wish they´d perform in Helsinki or Tallinn :wink:

Copenhagen, it seems. On the Elevation tour I saw U2 in Sweden and Ireland so I thought I'd go to a new place this time (plus I have a friend in Denmark who I've been meaning to visit for years). What about you? Where exactly are you from?? *curious*

And yes, Helsinki and/or Tallinn would have been perfect cities to see U2...:(

Back
Top Bottom