So what's it gonna be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It seems that eventually the show is gonna end up with Ross and Monica
eek.gif
, after she divorces Chanandler Bong.
biggrin.gif

------------------
The joker is the best card.

Joey! Joey! Joey!!

Give it up for Joooooeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy!!!!

----------------

"Yeah, but the Swing Kings? I mean people only die at their concerts, you know, they just stop living!"

Originally posted by Hewson:
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

nothing like incest to drive up the ratings.
tongue.gif

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Neither, the show is getting ridiculous!

The way I see it, Rachel will reject Joey initially, causing him to fall into the arms of Phoebe temporarily. Pheobe will get pregnant with Joey's baby and then they will break up. Joey will get together with Rachel who will have Ross's baby, and Ross will get together with Pheobe who is having Joey's baby.
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Hey, it's not that far out, considering the way the show is going.

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
The way I see it, Rachel will reject Joey initially, causing him to fall into the arms of Phoebe temporarily. Pheobe will get pregnant with Joey's baby and then they will break up. Joey will get together with Rachel who will have Ross's baby, and Ross will get together with Pheobe who is having Joey's baby.
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Ha Ha Ha!! I wouldn't be surprised!

I make fun of the show, but I will still be glued to the tv at 8pm tonight!!!

Originally posted by Hewson:
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

That's "Miss Chanandler Bong"
wink.gif

------------------
Work like you don't need to
Love like you've never been hurt before
and Dance like no one is watching you

Rachel and Joey have a thing?!!!!!

I hate being behind in seasons.Now I know why he looks so shocked in the first ep of the new season WHICH HASN"T STARTED YET SPOILERS!!!!!!!!

I wanna see Rachel end up with Joey... and Phoeby end up with Ross..... and .. uh.. wait... Phoeby and Rachel is not bad at all!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"It's Evolution Baby!"

[This message has been edited by DoTheEvolution (edited 01-17-2002).]

I was watching the Best of Friends DVD yesterday, and it's really sad to see how Matthew Perry's appearance has changed so drastically.
frown.gif
He was such a cutie- it's such a shame he has a drug problem. *sigh*
He's still really funny tho.

this is a cool thread.
i loved this:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:

and then i laughed at myself and spinninghead for thinking the same thing. the show is getting ridiculous, but i wished i was glued to the TV (missed due to work.)

but i have to say i can't STAND the ross and rachel thing. I wish that would just END!!

i love monica and chandler. i think they are a hysterically funny couple...so good in bed just so out there...

Back
Top Bottom