So, what did YOU tink of his new video????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
.............Im talkin about George Michael's 'Freeeek' video, for anyone whos seen it (esp during World Exclusive).........anyone else?

I watched it with me mouth open, cause the first thing hit me was.............'George is so open about sex now since his Outside vid, but I mean, is this the sort of comeback after time off to have?' It just seemed 'silly'....like a bigger version of Outside, only being more exploring.

can this man not get sex of his mind?

can NO man get sex of his mind?

tongue.gif

anyway.........it freeeeked me out.....its like, hes too old to be cavorting about in rubber and big men shavin their chests and stuff..........ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!

rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

may I also add, watching that video for the first time while getting the scent of 5 week old smelly socks, is a bad thing...........
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 04-08-2002).]

I hate George Michael and his new video is complete shit. He's an embarassment to Great Britain and an embarassment to the Music Industry (which is saying something).

He genuinely is a freak.

Ant.

i don't *think sicy was speaking to you anthony regarding your 'hatred' for george michael and his 'complete shit' new video.
rather, i believe she was referring to maddie's use of the term 'tink'

If you want to hack down George Michael fine, but please do it in another thread ANTHONY.

Thank you.

Originally posted by Angel:
If you want to hack down George Michael fine, but please do it in another thread ANTHONY.

Thank you.

I'm sorry, but I was asked what I thought about it, and like anyone, I thought my opinion counted and was just as valid; you didn't start the thread so I don't think I owe you any special privilege. I'd like to express my opinion of George Michael here, thank you kindly.

Ant.

Originally posted by Anthony:
I'm sorry, but I was asked what I thought about it, and like anyone, I thought my opinion counted and was just as valid; you didn't start the thread so I don't think I owe you any special privilege. I'd like to express my opinion of George Michael here, thank you kindly.

Ant.

well anthony, in our previous discussions you have articulated yourself quite well. if you were to have done that here, your criticism probably would have recieved a more welcome greeting.
but the way you presented yourself was itself rather hostile so it is difficult to expect much different in your return.

I don't think what I said was so horrible.

I just think calling someone you don't know a 'shit' and then accusing them to being an embarrassment to an entire country is a bit harsh. Particularly when it is simply untrue. You don't have to like George Michael but he is way more talented than alot of the crap that is out there, and he has by far one of the BEST voices in the industry whether you like his music or not.

This all of course is simply my humble opinion.

Originally posted by Angel:
I don't think what I said was so horrible.

I just think calling someone you don't know a 'shit' and then accusing them to being an embarrassment to an entire country is a bit harsh. Particularly when it is simply untrue. You don't have to like George Michael but he is way more talented than alot of the crap that is out there, and he has by far one of the BEST voices in the industry whether you like his music or not.

This all of course is simply my humble opinion.

To be fair, my comment wasn't meant to be taken that seriously, it was actually a bit frivolous. I didn't call Michael a shit, i said his video and his work, in my humble opinion, is shit. No, I don't know him personally, but the way he presents his image and the image he presents of himself doesn't sit too kindly with me. Plus, from interviews and stuff, I really don't like his persona, his way of treating people, but thats a whole other story. I'm sorry if it seemed hostile, but it was just a passing comment, I don't like his work and I don't like him as an image, just like I really dont like Maddona.

Ant.

What I'd give to see this video...

I lurve George Michael!!!! Why ohy why does he continuoulsy snub North America!@?!@#?
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom