So, what are your plans for St. Paddy's Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Numb1075 said:
I will work until about 4pm and then head into Manhattan. Have dinner and drink until my face falls off, and then go to see the Unforgettable Fire (u2 tribute band) in Times Square and continue drinking until my arm falls off.

So, if you're in manhattan and see a one armed, faceless, drunk man, feel free to say "Hello" and offer to buy me a beer.:wave:

:lmao:

I don't know if you read my post but I'm planning to do the exact same thing. Hopefully nothing will fall off. :uhoh: Maybe I'll see you there! :wave:

FlyYourKite said:

I am at UWO! :)

If you see 3 girls downtown wearing Irish team shirts giving out buttons (probably to cute guys...but that's just specualtion:)) that will be me and my friends!!

I have spent many happy hours between the Wave & the Spoke in the past!!

Mr. BAW said:

^ ^ ^

I'll be at the Hard Rock, wearing green, to see if above (you know who) even shows up! :lol:

are you doubting me :eyebrow:
:tsk: make note -- do not buy Mr. BAW a drink.

:wink:

what will I drink - I'm not much of a drinker :hmm:

I know St Paddy's day is on Friday for us! But i'm heading into the city on Sunday for the St patricks day festival with the family watching the St patricks parade,finish up at Hyde park where we will be entertained by "actung baby" (also a U2 tribute band).

Zootlesque said:

:lmao:

I don't know if you read my post but I'm planning to do the exact same thing. Hopefully nothing will fall off. :uhoh: Maybe I'll see you there! :wave:

I'm planning on attending also :wave:

Zootlesque & Ybor - Go to the U2 Gatherings thread on Friday and give a description of what you'll be wearing and i'll be on the look out for you. if not, then just walk around the masses and scream out "Numb". I will respond.:wink:

going out to celebrate my birthday with friends (my actually b-day is on the 19th but can't go out on a sunday and party) which will probably involve me getting quite intoxicated and most definately involve me making an ass out of myself. :lol: :drunk:

i actually plan on giving up drinking after this birthday as i'm getting old and my liver can't take it anymore. i know i'm a wuss but 3 years of this is enough for me...in 5 days i'll be offically done and permenantly sober. thank god!!! :crazy:

no partying, too busy getting ready to leave for fla on sat morning. I don't go out on ameteur night anymore anyways, there are better things in life to do than getting drunk all the time. I'll have plenty of time to R & R in sunny warm florida for 11 days.

for those of you who go out & drink....don't drive it will RUIN your life if you get caught.

Sweet Tart said:
going out to celebrate my birthday with friends (my actually b-day is on the 19th but can't go out on a sunday and party) which will probably involve me getting quite intoxicated and most definately involve me making an ass out of myself. :lol: :drunk:

i actually plan on giving up drinking after this birthday as i'm getting old and my liver can't take it anymore. i know i'm a wuss but 3 years of this is enough for me...in 5 days i'll be offically done and permenantly sober. thank god!!! :crazy:

good luck with being sober, you'll enjoy life more.:)

Malone said:
I just find it's hard to deal with lonliness if you're sober

g045.gif

Back
Top Bottom